overall
RATINGS: 12   MEAN: 2.13/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.21/5   ABV: -

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
demitriustown (1187) - Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA - FEB 1, 2007
12 oz bottle: Smells like artificial vanilla and a bit of honey and just has an artificial stench to it. Poured a pale golden color with a small bubbly head that disappeared after about a half of a second. Lets taste this bad boy...Bubbly on the palate. A big artificial flavor and adjunct taste to it. This is pretty bad. Just noticed at the bottom it said " Malt beverage with Honey and artificial flavors." Figures. Booooo!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
petesbeergut (1) - USA - JUL 9, 2006 does not count
I liked even though most here bashed it...I would down a sixer of right now if it was in front of me!!!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
SledgeJr (3577) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - OCT 23, 2005
In the bottle from a cheapo sixer ($4.99). While this says "light beer," Im not so sure that it has any different formulary than any other Lawson Creek beer. Dark golden/pale amber color with virtually no head retention. Faint aroma of honey and an unusual odor that I cant discern- certainly not almonds. Remarkably, this beer does not suck, if you consider that it is a light beer. Im just skeptical that Gluek is pulling something over us here.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Dextolen (151) - Michigan, USA - JUN 27, 2005
Im diabetic and I should be drinking light beer but dont, take my feet but dont take my craft beer. I always try something I havent had before, so I gave LC HA a try. The aroma was pretty nice, sweet, an apple cider smell. I took a swig immediately and lind of liked it. Very cider like. Lemon/apple/almond flavors. Things went down from there. Once my thirst had been quenched from the first drink, all I was left with was a bland, extremely flat, near watery tasting cider like drink. I couldnt even classify this as a lawnmower beer because of the flatness.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Enniskillen (2046) - Salinas, California, USA - DEC 30, 2004
Not really a head forms, just a small amount of scattered white foam on the top that looks like Greenland. Body is an light amber. Aroma is honey, and there is almond that smell veeeeery fake and extract like. Taste is fake.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
presario (4916) - Stampede City, Alberta, CANADA - SEP 3, 2004
UPDATED: SEP 4, 2004 Bottle. Says light beer but not %. Honey and artificial flavour added. Hmmm artificial almond! Looks like a glass of dark apple juice. Almost no head. Funky sweet aroma at times like honey, possibly nuts and chemicals. Tastes like a macro beer and grape nuts. Too thin, not enough malt flavour, ruined by the artificial flavours. Glad I only have the one.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
mjg74 (3050) - La Mesa, California, USA - AUG 21, 2004
Pours a golden color. Has a really strong scent of some sort of artificial sweetness. Has a really strange taste, something between a bad cider and crunch and munch. It is different I will give it that, and its drinkable. Not really a quality effort but Ill drink the sixer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
SDalkoholic (2371) - Linda Vista, California, USA - AUG 8, 2004
This is a okay beer in my book. The label doesnt say anything about it being a light beer like someone had stated but it does say brewed in America, and thats why i picked it up. Its a pretty decent lager that has me telling myself to pick it up if its ever 5 dollars a 6 or chepaer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
drinkbeer (283) - Redondo Beach, California, USA - AUG 4, 2004
Smells winey. Interesting twizzler taste, however, keeps me slightly amused.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - MAY 11, 2004
I have to agree with the previous rating. This really does taste like a light beer with honey and butter. Watery and syrupy sweet malts predominate. I would never drink another bottle of this again.