overall
95
98
style
Brewed by Le Trou du Diable (Six Pints - Molson Coors)
Style: Weizenbock
Shawinigan, Canada

bottling
unknown

on tap
unknown

Local Distribution

Add Distribution Data
RATINGS: 198   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
La Shawinigan Handshake est une bière voilée à la couleur pêche, qui exhale des parfums de brioche, de banane et de sapinage propre à sa levure allemande et au houblon Chinook qui la composent. D’une effervescence explosive, sa bouche rappelle d’abord la banane, puis présente une finale sèche et sapinée. Translation: Shawinigan Handshake is a peach colored beer, full of cinnamon bun, banana and spruce aromas that come from the chinook hops and german yeast used for it’s making. A highly carbonated palate presents banana flavors at first, followed by a dry resinous finish.

A tick is a star rating
  • Currently 0/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5


  • Rate This
  • Statistics
  • Locate Sellers




5
Jucko (19) - - JUL 28, 2014
This is the best beer I know of, so I have to give it perfect marks. Pours a cloudy orange. Citrusy aroma. Perfect small fizz bubble mouthfeel. Crisp. Citrus and vanilla. I honestly don't know why I buy other beers when I drink this.


We Want To Hear From You



Join us! RateBeer is made by beer enthusiasts for the craft beer community. Your basic membership is free and allows you to read all beer ratings. Click here to create your account... and give your opinion!

Join Us »



Page    1  2 3 4 » 21


A tick is a star rating
  • Currently 0/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5