sihi (20) - Johvi, ESTONIA - DEC 27, 2007
0,5 l can, bottle or tap. Golden coloured, clean. Very hoppy. Strong and interesting aroma (of hops) resembling soap. Little creamy with good carbonation. Combination of aroma, flavor and carbonation make it special.
The best. Irish799899 (24) - Toruñ, POLAND - JAN 9, 2003
One of the better beers in Poland. Would drink again. good beer to drink with dinner. Definetly good flavour seuinoz (276) - Glen Ellyn, Illinois, USA - JAN 24, 2008
Not a Bad Polish Beer.
Tasty kinda watered down.
enough said MrJamesMcEwan (248) - SCOTLAND - NOV 2, 2015
* Bottle. Pours golden, clear, with white head.
* Aroma is light, corn & hay.
* bready malts, citrus & floral hops.
* Palate is light body, medium carbonation, fine bubbles.
* Taste is light, malty, sweet, corn & grass.
* Finish is hay & bitter & moist.
* Overall the lightest and blandist Polish beer, mild, sweet and refreshing.