overall
RATINGS: 704   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.93/5   IBU: 33   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
A brilliant, refreshing lager; hand crafted using traditional method & ingredients. A zesty, German style pilsner with a dry, crisp finish.

higgsbison (274) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - SEP 24, 2017
Pour is a light straw yellow. biscuity malt with well-balanced hops. Thin bodied and well carbonated. Not my favorite Pilsner but pretty good. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

ghostbeer (250) - Nebraska, USA - AUG 18, 2017
I really liked this, basically just what I had hoped. Good malt base but strong hop influence to keep it interesting. Dry and good.

Bill Becker (2003) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - AUG 10, 2017
Best by January 7th 2018. It pours a pale gold, minimal amount of foam and by the time I wrote this far, there’s just a ring around the glass. Floral hop nose that’s kinda spicy, strong but pleasant aromas of bread. Nice hop profile, noble like, spicy, solid bread malt backbone. Hints of grass Good mouthfeel. Good Pilsner.

AdamChandler (5206) - Enfield, New Hampshire, USA - JUL 5, 2017
Yellow, light, no haze. small off-white head. oooh nice. Refreshing european hop profile and a grassy citrus note. orange peel, a little banana, wheat body, piney finish.

1.2
jbethea (71) - Miami, Florida, USA - JUN 14, 2017
This was a truly disgusting experience. I dont get biscuits or honey or zest or any of the other BS I read on the other reviews on this upchuck lager. I get vomit, yeasty funky disgusting puke. I’ve never had anything from left hand I loved - especially not the milk stout everyone raves about. But this was truly horrible. I am not down with the traditional yeasty funk indicative of old German law and Belgian style beers. Pilsner huh?- Well I am, going to reach for a modelo to was h this puke out of my mouth and then go back into my variety pack. ...yuck

Poobah (479) - New Orleans, Louisiana, USA - JUN 13, 2017
Clear gold with a meringue head and a somewhat lemony, bready nose. Crisp and well-carbonated with a somewhat dry, sweet, lightly bitter finish.

Thechasm442 (1006) - Denver, Colorado, USA - MAY 27, 2017
Bottle. Pour is a mostly clear straw with a thicker white head that leaves nice lacing. Aroma is spicy floral hops. Grains, earth, and bread. Taste is grains, spicy, earthy hops, bread, and a tangy, slightly skunky finish. Crisp and quenching.