RATINGS: 283   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.67/5   SEASONAL: Series   EST. CALORIES: 270   ABV: 9%
Bright golden orange color, big citrus hop nose, immediate hop bitter upfront that leads to a nice malt balance and finishes long and dry, made with Warrior, Cascade, Simcoe and Amarillo hops backed by Munich Caramel and Pale Ale malts.
2007 vintage: 9.6% abv (draught only)
2012 vintage: 8.9% and 8.2% abv

WillyT (1) - Grafton, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 5, 2007 does not count
Overall, the single best IPA I’ve ever had. Hops, Hops and More hops... To make sure that I wasn’t losing my noodle, I asked friends, family and the very best in IPA conniseurs I knew. Bottom line... Phenomenal blend. The beermeister knew what he was doing when he crafted this baby, outright fantastic and on ALL-AMERICAN hops. This beer should start a new class of ales. the AAPA. the All-American pale Ale. Only on tap now, so the next question is, when will they bottle it?

ryannoel (1) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 30, 2007 does not count
I don’t how a you can brew a better enormous beer than this. The Simcoe, Amarillo, Warrior and Cascade hops magically malest your tongue while the large ethanol and malty sweetness come to the rescue to perform a unparelleled balance of harmonious humulone! Leinenkugel has been brewing lagers for a long time, which we all know are harder to brew than ales . . . they obviously got tired of convincing the world and brewed a beer that can stand up next to any IPA on earth- CONGRATS MILWAUKEE!

neooldie (8) - Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 14, 2007 does not count
I’m not going to pretend I know a ton about beer and use too many technical terms BUT I know what tastes great and this beer fits the bill. HUGE flavor. My first IPA and from what I understand...the only IPA I ever need try. Great job Chippewa and 10th Street plants!