RATINGS: 876   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.45/5   EST. CALORIES: 148   ABV: 4.92%
Honey Weiss has a taste that's light, crisp and slightly sweet.

SlamminScott (40) - USA - OCT 21, 2002
I was expecting the honey to be much more pronounced than it was, but it could still be tasted. A real nice honey aroma. Very decent overall, but I'm not rushing out to the store to try it again.

Velveeta99 (13) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 13, 2002
Up here in Cheeseheadland, the Leinie's is viewed as a quality beer. It don't cost much, either. I like it cuz this weiss is crisp and wheaty for an american wheat.

JohnDo2000 (99) - Metairie, Louisiana, USA - OCT 6, 2002
It doesn't taste much like a wheat, but the honey taste is very well done. A little heaver than what I was expecting in a wheat.

bbrock81 (317) - Le Mars, Iowa, USA - SEP 29, 2002
BAD! My buddy had one someone left in his fridge so we split it, and it was horrible. We just tried it and looked at each other like "What the fuck?!" No flavor at all; this tastes like a nasty light beer. Miller just can't get wheat beer right.

morty99 (371) - Maryland, USA - SEP 19, 2002
..................................................

0.9
getsomeplaya99 (19) - Waukegan, Illinois, USA - SEP 14, 2002
Very bitter for a honey beer. There are better honey brews out there than this.

NeonLX (261) - Wisconsin, USA - SEP 3, 2002
I'm not generally that big on weiss beers but I did enjoy this stuff. It's pretty subtle-tasting and the honey isn't overbearing at all, unlike some honey-flavored beers I've had. Just a trace of sweetness, otherwise very mild & smooth.

drywallman (367) - Lake in the Hills, Illinois, USA - SEP 3, 2002
Light color. Not much head. A smooth lager taste, with the honey to smooth it out even more than needed. A good thirst quencher, nothing outstanding.

TheDean (786) - MIlwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 1, 2002
Still my favorite Honey type beer. Good with a little lemon................

Panzuriel (2324) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - AUG 22, 2002
Smell significantly sweeter than normal beers. Clear golden with a thin head. Watery in texture and slight in taste fading completely. Not the best Honey wheat, not even close.