RATINGS: 924   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.45/5   EST. CALORIES: 148   ABV: 4.92%
Honey Weiss has a taste that's light, crisp and slightly sweet.

SJP (483) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 19, 2002
If thereís honey in here, I never found it. However, I really enjoyed this beer. Nice and light, with a smooth flavor. It is kind of watery and a little more carbonated than I remember most other Leininkugelís being. Not great, but very easy to drink.

Wiseblood (700) - Clarksville, Tennessee, USA - JUN 18, 2002
Pale yellow with a light body. Mildy bitter with full carbonation. Crisp and refreshing, but not much honey flavor.

tojacks199 (7) - USA - MAY 26, 2002 does not count

brownalegirl (199) - Fountain, Michigan, USA - MAY 22, 2002
My momís favorite beer and good for playing sheepshead at home in Wisconsin. The commercial description is accurate.

MaxPower (961) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - MAY 20, 2002
Allright this stuff is down right nasty. I will not rate any more of this swill.These guys rate up their with AB.

jaymobrown (1845) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 15, 2002
An OK beer, but I really didnít find much honey in the flavor. Light and clean.

revaaron99 (7) - Duluth, Minnesota, USA - MAY 2, 2002 does not count
Not bad. Out of the tap it has a much ígrassierí flavor, which is good if you like the wheat.

DrunkCaleb (69) - Michigan, USA - MAR 23, 2002
Weak wheat. I donít like honey in beer, it just doesnít taste right.

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - MAR 21, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 23, 2004 I couldn't taste any honey in this. It was a good beer nonetheless, smooth and tasty. I would rather have Leinenkugel's original anyday.

bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - MAR 19, 2002
Very middle of the road. Nothing stands out at all - which is dissapointing from Leinenkugel.