%>
RATINGS: 876   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.45/5   EST. CALORIES: 148   ABV: 4.92%
Honey Weiss has a taste that's light, crisp and slightly sweet.

skibum8484 (2) - New York, USA - OCT 15, 2004 does not count
This is with out any second thought, one of the best beers that i have ever had. This is a great beer to drink while watching a game and its full flavor should be enjoyed.

kbizzle (4) - USA - OCT 29, 2004 does not count
The Honey Weiss is so nice/ Especially the price/ $5.19 for a sixer... you can’t beat that, right?/ I drank it for the first time last night/ And had a new favorite honey beer, aiight/ If you can find it, go and buy it/ I can’t hide it/ KB really likes it/ No denyin it.

sprig (1) - Crosby, North Dakota, USA - MAY 7, 2005 does not count
Normally I like bocks and stoudts, but this bier is the best ever, my all time favorite

milwaukeebeer (53) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 6, 2008
one of my favorites. good aroma with a wheaty golden hue. the flavor cannot be beat. love the mild carbonation on my palate- refreshing. unwavering quality top to bottom. no better beer in my opinion.

kcmoon2s (2) - - AUG 5, 2017 does not count
One of the best golden-hued traditional Weiss beers. Garnish with a lemon for added citrus aroma to perfectly compliment the sweet subtle flavors. Only drawback - not available in North Carolina!! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

sarasneer (3) - - NOV 25, 2012 does not count
bread, hay, floral, citrus, woody, golden, clear, minimal head, medium sweetness,medium body, slick feel, average carbonation,

GottMilk (1) - Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 20, 2007 does not count
Truly Wisconsin. This beer is great for watching a game, or sitting around a campfire. With summer on it’s way, this will definitely take over my fridge. Crisp honey taste that’s strong enough without being overly assertive. One of the best.

ChenoaBeerGuy (1) - Illinois, USA - JUN 15, 2007 does not count
Honey Weiss starts off with a pleasant wheat beer aroma. It has a light body, slightly sweet from the honey. It has a clean finish and is by far my favorite American beer.

Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - JUL 27, 2003
UPDATED: AUG 1, 2003 Leinenkugel is my favorite brand and this is another very good beer that they produce. A great after work beer to relax and unwind. Nice flavor with a hint of honey. Most of my friends like this combined with Berry Weiss. Unusual taste but very good.