RATINGS: 171   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.67/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Weiss beer with blackberry juice and natural flavors

MikeNowick1986 (17) - - MAY 26, 2014
When I am homesick for Wisconsin and want to relive my youth, I grab a Berryweiss,but saw this...not bad. Still like the Berry on a hot lawn mowing day.

rxeight (3183) - Illinois, USA - MAY 11, 2014
Summer shandy holds a special place in my heart. Was the first craftish beer I got into leading me to where I am now. I however never liked the berryweise. This seems to be a blend of the two. Way too much sugar. An almost artificial berry taste. More like a wine cooler or some sort of sugary ’malt beverage’ thing.

mohaveman (4) - Peoria, Arizona, USA - MAY 9, 2014 does not count
Kinda a wine cooler and beer mix. Not sure if this is real shandy but it's pretty good. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

homebrewgeek (35) - Frederick, USA - APR 25, 2014
Very easy drinking summer beer.nice color and aroma.great pour and head.very lite for the drinking

Frank (4220) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 31, 2014
I have never mixed Crystal Light into Miller Lite but if I did, I imagine the result would be something like this. It doesn’t really taste like the lemon or berries depicted on the can but it is tart and a bit fruity so I guess that is close enough. Certainly, I have put worse tasting beers in my mouth and rated them higher but this doesn’t seem to want to be beer at all. Hey, I’ll take it over a Bartles and Jaymes.

yarry (528) - Waterdown, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 27, 2014
12 oz bottle, 4.2% a/v From a business trip to Toledo Ohio, 2.27.2014 Pours a fruity red colour with a thin tan head. Aroma is very fruity with a bit of citrus, very few hop n otes. Taste is also very fruity, almost like an alcopop/cooler. Palate is very light, high carbonation. Not a bad beer, but definitely save it for the summer!

arminjewell (9689) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - FEB 1, 2014
Pour out of 12 oz bottle, hazy orange-red pour with no head, aroma brought notes of raspberry, lemonade, hints of berry soda, slight tart fruit, very sweet and fruity. Taste is slight tart lemon, berry, soda like notes into a hint of biscuit, finishing sweet. Tastes almost exactly like berry weiss plus summer shandy combined.

Ironicmedic (77) - New Jersey, USA - FEB 1, 2014
Tasted from bottle. 2/1/14. Nice Weiss beer with definite lemon flavour and blackberry tartness

polomagnifico (1202) - Saginaw, Michigan, USA - JAN 10, 2014
Bottle. Aroma has notes of wine cooler sweetness, berries and citrus. Average white head and a medium amber hue. Flavor is very sweet and lightly bitter and medium tart. Palate is light bodied and watery with average carbonation. Overall a typical girlie beer that’s meant for casual pool-side drinking by ladies.

HuskerTan (2322) - Ravenna, Nebraska, USA - DEC 28, 2013
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2013 Bottle. A- Lemon, raspberry, blackberry. A- Caramel color, hazy liquid, minimal head. T- Strong notes of mixed berries and lemons. P- Light body, smooth texture, average carbonation, fruity finish. O- A decent shandy but the berry tones are quite powerful.