RATINGS: 173   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.67/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Weiss beer with blackberry juice and natural flavors

jeffbigD (134) - - JUN 4, 2014
Very smooth tasting brew. A very good balance of lemon, berry, and beer. Highly recommended for a fruity crisp taste.

nike (966) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 27, 2014
12oz bottle, another good summer grass cutting brew. Easy to drink light lemon and blackberry flavor.

MikeNowick1986 (18) - - MAY 26, 2014
When I am homesick for Wisconsin and want to relive my youth, I grab a Berryweiss,but saw this...not bad. Still like the Berry on a hot lawn mowing day.

rxeight (3281) - Illinois, USA - MAY 11, 2014
Summer shandy holds a special place in my heart. Was the first craftish beer I got into leading me to where I am now. I however never liked the berryweise. This seems to be a blend of the two. Way too much sugar. An almost artificial berry taste. More like a wine cooler or some sort of sugary ’malt beverage’ thing.

mohaveman (4) - Peoria, Arizona, USA - MAY 9, 2014 does not count
Kinda a wine cooler and beer mix. Not sure if this is real shandy but it's pretty good. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

homebrewgeek (35) - Frederick, USA - APR 25, 2014
Very easy drinking summer beer.nice color and aroma.great pour and head.very lite for the drinking

Frank (4240) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 31, 2014
I have never mixed Crystal Light into Miller Lite but if I did, I imagine the result would be something like this. It doesn’t really taste like the lemon or berries depicted on the can but it is tart and a bit fruity so I guess that is close enough. Certainly, I have put worse tasting beers in my mouth and rated them higher but this doesn’t seem to want to be beer at all. Hey, I’ll take it over a Bartles and Jaymes.

yarry (528) - Waterdown, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 27, 2014
12 oz bottle, 4.2% a/v From a business trip to Toledo Ohio, 2.27.2014

Pours a fruity red colour with a thin tan head. Aroma is very fruity with a bit of citrus, very few hop n otes. Taste is also very fruity, almost like an alcopop/cooler. Palate is very light, high carbonation.

Not a bad beer, but definitely save it for the summer!

arminjewell (9720) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - FEB 1, 2014
Pour out of 12 oz bottle, hazy orange-red pour with no head, aroma brought notes of raspberry, lemonade, hints of berry soda, slight tart fruit, very sweet and fruity. Taste is slight tart lemon, berry, soda like notes into a hint of biscuit, finishing sweet. Tastes almost exactly like berry weiss plus summer shandy combined.

Ironicmedic (77) - New Jersey, USA - FEB 1, 2014
Tasted from bottle. 2/1/14. Nice Weiss beer with definite lemon flavour and blackberry tartness