RATINGS: 69   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.19%
Is a lighter version of our Original Lager, with one-third fewer calories and a crisp, clean, distinctive flavor.

heemer77 (5358) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - JAN 2, 2004
UPDATED: JUL 23, 2005 This is an ok light version of regular Liene’s. Has that slight interesting flavor of hops from the original. A light caramel and some old vegatables in the aroma and taste. A good light.

Beerlover1982 (78) - Lacrosse, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 3, 2003
I really like this beer. It has a good aroma and the taste is remarkable for a light beer.

1.1
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JUL 10, 2003
Taste just like the original with a bit more water and less of a bite. It has been awhile and I really cannot remember that much else about it.

jezmez68 (404) - Chesterton, Indiana, USA - JUL 1, 2003
I had one of these once, I think, to complete a beer card at a bar I frequented to get my name on a plaque. Switched back to the regular Leinies as soon as I was done.

Raaha (67) - Michigan, USA - NOV 7, 2002
not a huge leinekugels fan, liked it before I was 21 and that was all I could get sometimes, but now there are better out there.

kmeves (1098) - Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 14, 2002
Not too bad of a light beer. Leinie’s only offering before Amber light was introduced.

Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 19, 2002
I didn’t like this at all. It tastes nasty and doesn’t smell much better. Try some Blatz in a bottle. It’s cheaper and tastes a whole helluva lot better.

greystreet80 (191) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - JUN 13, 2002
Suprisingly disapointing. Leine’s should not make a light beer, it tastes nothing like the original and has a distinct flavor of suckiness.

duece (103) - Waterford, Wisconsin, USA - APR 11, 2002
Nice smooth, simple flavor and aftertaste. Slighly better than most lights, enjoyable doing yardwork or BBQ.

lil-dabz99 (54) - Lake Linden, Michigan, USA - MAR 1, 2001
You can’t go wrong with Leinies. This stuff is the bomb.....................