RATINGS: 740   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.69/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
A traditional Marzen brewed with 2-Row Pale, Caramel, and Munich malts. The malts give it a hearty character and deep amber color. Tettnanger and Perle hops provide a well-balanced, drinkable finish prefect for Fall celebrations.

neooldie (8) - Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 14, 2007 does not count
Very suprised this isn’t rated higher. I love the Oktoberfest beers and I’ve had many in my day and this one is still my favorite. One of the few beers my father and I agree on being top of the line!

Soobeerguy (1) - Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 11, 2015 does not count
This beer is one of the few things that get me excited about fall. Perhaps not as malty, and perhaps more hoppy than a genuine Oktoberfest marzen, this beer comes pretty close, and what’s more, it’s likely more palatable to our hops loving north American palates. This beer marries the caramel malt forwardness of a true Oktoberfest beer with one I’ll enjoy having in multiples. Great job leinies!

Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - SEP 8, 2003
UPDATED: MAY 29, 2004 Just as good as Capital Fest. Marzens must just be my cup of tea. I don't know what years you other guys have had for Oktoberfest. 2003 is great. I'm going to stockpile this. I really really like it. Downgrading this one just a little bit. Fest however is still the best.

Kleg (417) - The Beach, Florida, USA - DEC 16, 2016
Clear dark bronze pour with a khaki bead and fair retention. Decent lacing. Taste is malty and sweet with a good caramel flavor. Smooth and creamy mouthfeel. Excellent American style Oktoberfest!