RATINGS: 198   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.64/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A Zesty and Refreshing Shandy-Style Beer Perfect for Sharing.

merc7186 (3160) - North Tonawanda, New York, USA - DEC 28, 2013
Aroma: Sweet Oranges, Creamsicle Appearance: Murky Orange Hue, Passes Some Light, White Head, Minimal Lacing Taste: Dank Oranges, Mild Wheat Mouthfeel: Average Carbonation, Light to Medium Bodied, Semi Sweet

penguinfinity (107) - North Carolina, USA - DEC 25, 2013
Bottle. The aroma and appearance really wowed me. Smells strongly of orange zest, pours cloudy light orange with a thin white head that fades to a thin lace. Taste is a little disappointing though, it’s overcarbonated and bitter. Tastes like orange-flavoured champagne maybe, whether you like that or not. I like it okay, would drink again. Not sure if would buy again.

b3shine (9143) - Indiana, USA - DEC 19, 2013
Bottle to half-pint glass (shared with the Mrs.). Looks solid for the style; a cloudy golden orange with white head that steadily dissipates into lacing. Smells of orange zest and some dough. Tastes like it smells, only less robust, with an average mouthfeel. Okay.

Block (3183) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - DEC 17, 2013
This beer went down like orange juice. I’m not a huge fan of these types of beers, but this was my favorite shandy variation from Leinenkugel.

edgallow (4473) - nashville, Tennessee, USA - DEC 16, 2013
12 oz bottle pours hazy golden with a white head. Aroma and taste is basically sweet orange.

1.4
maxwelldeux (4433) - Snohomish, Washington, USA - DEC 15, 2013
Bottle. The nose will smack you in the face with orange, but everything I find wrong with orange - entirely unlike OJ or anything of the sort, but still definitely orange. Taste is like an orange soda that’s starting to go bad. I can’t even recognize this as anything beer-like.

FlyersFan (14) - Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 14, 2013
Cloudy orange color with decent head that fades rather quickly. Strong orange zest flavor. Definitely a wheatiness, but it’s overpowered by the orange. Carbonation allows almost a ginger ale like finish. Delicious and very drinkable. Perfect in late summer and fall. Try with a frozen beer mug or glass.

Fritz123 (1597) - Boca Raton, Florida, USA - DEC 9, 2013
Had in Las Vegas at a Trade Show at Paris. Poured from a 12oz. bottle. Looked a little weak with an ok head. Aroma of orange drink, medicine (like orange TUMS), orange peel and bread. Taste was kind of the same. I was really thirsty when I drank it and it was very COLD. So it refreshed me. Overall it was OK.

ExpendableHero (932) - Florida, USA - DEC 9, 2013
I have to be honest, I just drank these from the bottle so... no physical description here. Hazy orange color with a white head? Sure. Aromas of fresh orange zest. Tastes of orange juice, orange sports drink, some wheat, and orange candy water. A bit watery, but in a good way. Sweet orange finish. Tastes like an orange cream soda. Very smooth and refreshing. O love what Leinenkugels does with these fruit beers. Good stuff.

beerbill (3618) - Laurel, New York, USA - DEC 9, 2013
Ok, so I guess I have to hand in my beer geek card based on the majority of other ratings for this beer. I’m not going to make any excuses, I like it! 16 oz. can. Pours a very cloudy pale straw with a moderate-large brilliant white fluffy head that lasted through the first quarter of the glass and left ample lace. Very refreshing and pleasant aroma of orange zest. The flavor is orange juice with some malt undertones. Light bodied and ever-so-easy to drink.