RATINGS: 496   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.1/5   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Leinenkugel’s Snowdrift Vanilla Porter is a robust and velvety addition to Leinenkugel’s seasonal selection. This porter-style beer is aged on real vanilla to reveal rich layers of caramel, coffee and chocolate that is ideal for the season.

lrussel (1) - West Bend, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 14, 2013 does not count
Love this beer. I don’t normally care for Porters, but this is excellent. Disappointed when it went out of season.

Chicago_John (7) - - DEC 25, 2014 does not count
Not normally a porter drinker, prefer stouts. However, this one was smooth, sure it was a tad sweet, However, I welcome the unique change of pace. Clearly this is a home run.

MaddyJean (2) - MAHOMET, Illinois, USA - JAN 24, 2015 does not count
I love this porter. One of my recent favorites. So sad it’s only seasonal. Very smooth, not too much vanilla. Sweet and not too hoppy.

racecarr98 (42) - Illinois, USA - NOV 28, 2012
This is the beer of choice if you get snowed in. The slight hint of vanilla goes perfect with a winter fire.

BeerMe03 (2) - louisville, Kentucky, USA - NOV 11, 2014 does not count
My new favorite beer. Thin for a porter but smoky, mildly sweet, great finish. Drink on tap for best taste.

TCT328 (15) - - MAR 2, 2013
A really good creamy vanilla porter that has the right ratio of vanilla and char. It has a great mouth feel that isn’t too syrupy.

target242 (18) - USA - NOV 10, 2013
Inviting porter with just enough vanilla so as to not come across as too syrupy-sweet. A new personal fave for winter-time drinking! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

unclefrito62 (276) - Stow, Ohio, USA - FEB 15, 2016
I love this beer. It is easy to drink smells like malty with a little vanilla. I love the appearance dark and deep Smooth very smooth. I love this on my tongue You can taste the vanilla for sure. Overall this is one of my favorite drinking beers in the wintertime. Yum!

Coolhandbrew (13) - Wisconsin, USA - DEC 30, 2012
Live this beer. Very tasty. Drinks like candy. Cocoa, vanilla smooth. Only wish it was higher alcohol. Near perfect.

arn8897 (392) - Trenton, Ohio, USA - NOV 8, 2014
UPDATED: NOV 10, 2015 Pours medium to dark brown with light kahki head. Aromas of chocolate coffee and a little vanilla. Taste is similar with a little smoke thrown in at the end. Mouth feel is a little thin for porters. But a very easy drinking beer especially on tap.