RATINGS: 1061   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.6/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Beer with natural lemonade flavor.

PugUglyBrewer (658) - - JUL 6, 2017
Cloudy glowing pale yellow color with a soft bubbly white head of foam. Smells straight up like a Sprite. The soda aroma gives itself away quickly upon the taste which is heavy on wheat with a weak lemon flavor to follow.

JohananaV2 (159) - - JUN 30, 2017
This is my ideal ice cold in the middle of summer after mowing the lawn beer. It's just delicious with some BBQ, fruit refreshing finish ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

markas101 (2451) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - JUN 28, 2017
Bottle, Ann Arbor, MI. Cloudy yellow. Pine cleaner aroma. Mild flavour. Watery lemon. Some white pepper at the end. Better than the orange version I guess.

drfabulous (7941) - Lexington, Kentucky, USA - JUN 20, 2017
12 ounce bottle. Bright yellow color with lemon and wheat and then a lot of lemon juice.

shimmy701 (2) - - JUN 16, 2017 does not count
Thought this beer was refreshing but a little sweet. It'd be good to have on a warm summer day but not for dinner or any other occasion. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

ebone1988 (1919) - Dearborn, Michigan, USA - JUN 15, 2017
Bottle from Merchants. Actually my first time having it, which is surprising, because I used to drink a lot of garbage. Aroma is lemonade, wheat, that fake sweetness I find in nearly all Radler/Shandy, not as unpleasant as the others, though. Appearance is golden, hazy, off white head, it looks pretty good for the style. Taste is lemonade, tart, slight fake sweetness, the wheat is pretty prevalent more than the lemonade which I like, it’s pretty good for the style. Mouthfeel is light to medium body, a little heavier than I wanted, light carbonation, wheat and real lemon aftertaste. Overall, it’s not all that bad, even if I hate the style on a normal day.

randy1969 (44) - Marengo, Illinois, USA - JUN 1, 2017
UPDATED: JUN 19, 2017 Whos going to turn down a Summer Shandy? Its light, its fruity. Its delicious. Its very refreshing! Has a strong lemon smell, and is cloudy gold in color. Tastes tart and lemon-wheat. Great for summer.

Jopus76 (1) - Ringtown, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 29, 2017 does not count
On a hot summer day, I could enjoy ONE of these, very ice cold. I’ve had worse lemon shandy type beers, but the lemon is too strong and kind of reminds me of wood polish or all purpose cleaner, very unnatural. The beer itself would probably serve better without the lemon flavoring, although it’s only an average brew. If I was offered one of these beers, I would gladly accept it, but I’ll certainly never buy it again.

julie_t (1) - - MAY 23, 2017 does not count
Has a fairly strong lemon taste to it, but just as tasty as their other shandies. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

basellne23 (9) - - MAY 21, 2017 does not count
Light yellowish in color. Crisp refreshing taste not overly lemony. Nothing to deep here but a great summer beer tastes great and goes down smoothly ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone