RATINGS: 1048   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.6/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Beer with natural lemonade flavor.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Ballesteros (1) - California, USA - JUL 3, 2016 does not count
Bought this beer to try something new, I made this decition becouse of the appearance, when I tasted it I thought I was drinking from the worng bottle, it tastes like lemon soda, nothing to do with beer, I couldve bought a lemonade for a fraction of the price, very disapoonted.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
Prufrockstar (2018) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUL 1, 2016
Bought as part of a mixed 12er for $6. Hard to beat that price. Super sweet lemonade. Not disgusting or anything, just exactly what it claims to be. Never have any idea what to rate this stuff. I mean, it sucks, but Ill definitely drink the other two bottles of this, probably while grilling, and Ill enjoy them, too.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
MarkSachon (958) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 26, 2016
Draft at Over the Bars bar in North Park, Pittsburgh. More like a lemonade than a beer. A real stinko of a beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
scarletfire65 (1347) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 20, 2016
Draft at the hotel bar in Bethlehem PA during Guardian Life opening. Its a crisp, grainy, decent wheat ale with lemon ade. Cant really knock this as much as I wanted to. On a hot day I could pound them.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
p0rkch0p (94) - Missouri, USA - JUN 18, 2016
Calm down beer snobs. Take the name off and make it a treasure hunt and you would be singing a different tune. Perfect for the guy who has busts his ass everday in a heatwave and needs something light and refreshing. Like the postman summer shandy always delivers.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
bookman10 (982) - Osseo, Minnesota, USA - JUN 13, 2016
Not very good. I guess Id rather have straight lemonade or a straight light beer than try to drink one of these again. Tastes like lemonade with a bit of a beer aftertaste and thats really about it. Cant imagine drinking more than one (I was at a grad party and it was about par for the course).

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Art (3183) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 13, 2016
Cant believe I hadnt rated this yet. Definitely tried it first at the A6P as a sample. Tried it again at my parents place. Cloudy yellow pour. Big lemon aroma like a lemon drop candy. Tastes like straight lemonade.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
WABeerFiend (397) - - JUN 12, 2016
Its drinkable. Theres some artificial sweetness. HFCS stickiness is on my teeth.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
DubCInjun (39) - - MAY 27, 2016
A very generic orange-ish beer. Nothing special, but certainly drinkable. Taste has flavors of citrus, lemon, and zest.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
MrBeerFanatic (1027) - Friona, Texas, USA - MAY 22, 2016
Creamy head above a cloudy lemonade color. Aromas of big lemon, citrus and zest. The flavors are where this one tanks!!!! You get a lightly sweet bready light lemon flavor! What!!!!!! You cant do that !!! I smell this sucker and boommmm!! My nose is watering for some sweet lemonade... Then I taste and its like the bugs took all the suger and made some alcohol, some guy throws some bread in the fermentor and poooof!!! My joy was stollen!!!! Pirates!!!! Oh well. I guess Ill just go drink some lemonade.....