RATINGS: 1061   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.6/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Beer with natural lemonade flavor.

OrthoDoc (189) - South Carolina, USA - JUL 29, 2016
Had at the beach summer of '16. Doesn't taste like beer but diluted lemon household cleaner. Not refreshing or tasty. In theory is a good beach beer but execution is lacking. Good packaging, poor interior contents. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

MaBeer1972 (2051) - Reno, Nevada, USA - JUL 22, 2016
I had this years ago on tap and thought it was very sweet. This rating is from the canned version. It pours out a cloudy lemony color. Frothy offf white head. Flavor is of tart-sweet lemon. Sweet in the middle with a long bittersweet finish. Not all that refreshing. Not nearly as good as the grapefruit version.

flyingtravi (1) - Mineral Wells, Texas, USA - JUL 14, 2016 does not count
I brew my own beer and come across many different types and tastes. I tried Summertime Shandy on tap and thought it was an excellent beer for the Summer. Great job!

Poobah (441) - New Orleans, Louisiana, USA - JUL 12, 2016
Light gold and lemon-colored with a meringue head and some lacing. Lemonade and lemonhead nose. Smooth and light mouthfeel with a soft, lemonade finish.

odinstyr (795) - Hamilton, New Jersey, USA - JUL 7, 2016
Pours straw yellow with minimal white head. Smells of lemonade. Taste is sweet, mildly bitter - lemon followed by a bit of wheat. Smooth but underwhelming.

cmacklin (1170) - Lethbridge, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 4, 2016
355ml bottle. Pours a cloudy pale yellow with a thin, white head that fully dissipates. Sweet aroma of lemon. Sweet flavour of lemon and wheat. Light body with a watery texture and soft carbonation. Disappointing.

Ballesteros (1) - California, USA - JUL 3, 2016 does not count
Bought this beer to try something new, I made this decition becouse of the appearance, when I tasted it I thought I was drinking from the worng bottle, it tastes like lemon soda, nothing to do with beer, I could’ve bought a lemonade for a fraction of the price, very disapoonted.

Prufrockstar (2132) - Moscow, Idaho, USA - JUL 1, 2016
Bought as part of a mixed 12er for $6. Hard to beat that price. Super sweet lemonade. Not disgusting or anything, just exactly what it claims to be. Never have any idea what to rate this stuff. I mean, it sucks, but I’ll definitely drink the other two bottles of this, probably while grilling, and I’ll enjoy them, too.

MarkSachon (1023) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 26, 2016
Draft at Over the Bars bar in North Park, Pittsburgh. More like a lemonade than a beer. A real stinko of a beer.

scarletfire65 (1466) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 20, 2016
Draft at the hotel bar in Bethlehem PA during Guardian Life opening. It’s a crisp, grainy, decent wheat ale with lemon ade. Can’t really knock this as much as I wanted to. On a hot day I could pound them.