RATINGS: 1061   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.6/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Beer with natural lemonade flavor.

p0rkch0p (117) - Missouri, USA - JUN 18, 2016
Calm down beer snobs. Take the name off and make it a treasure hunt and you would be singing a different tune. Perfect for the guy who has busts his ass everday in a heatwave and needs something light and refreshing. Like the postman summer shandy always delivers.

bookman10 (1123) - Osseo, Minnesota, USA - JUN 13, 2016
Not very good. I guess I’d rather have straight lemonade or a straight light beer than try to drink one of these again. Tastes like lemonade with a bit of a beer aftertaste and that’s really about it. Can’t imagine drinking more than one (I was at a grad party and it was about par for the course).

Art (3217) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 13, 2016
Can’t believe I hadn’t rated this yet. Definitely tried it first at the A6P as a sample. Tried it again at my parents place. Cloudy yellow pour. Big lemon aroma like a lemon drop candy. Tastes like straight lemonade.

WABeerFiend (413) - - JUN 12, 2016
It’s drinkable. There’s some artificial sweetness. HFCS stickiness is on my teeth.

DubCInjun (40) - - MAY 27, 2016
A very generic orange-ish beer. Nothing special, but certainly drinkable. Taste has flavors of citrus, lemon, and zest.

MrBeerFanatic (1059) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - MAY 22, 2016
Creamy head above a cloudy lemonade color. Aromas of big lemon, citrus and zest. The flavors are where this one tanks!!!! You get a lightly sweet bready light lemon flavor! What!!!!!! You cant do that !!! I smell this sucker and boommmm!! My nose is watering for some sweet lemonade... Then I taste and its like the bugs took all the suger and made some alcohol, some guy throws some bread in the fermentor and poooof!!! My joy was stollen!!!! Pirates!!!! Oh well. I guess I’ll just go drink some lemonade.....

oldrtybastrd (5002) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - MAY 13, 2016
Picked this stuff up by accident. Can’t taste the beer. Kinda of sweet and flat tasting.

Turboninja (763) - Tampere, FINLAND - APR 28, 2016
[email protected] Scholar, Cleveland, USA. Light fresh and sweet aroma of citrus. Light yellow color with small white head and hazy liquid. Medium taste with soapy sweeter citrus. Narrow taste spectrum and medium aftertaste with citrus. Balanced. Light body with medium/high carbonation. Overall, very simple and artificial and soapy, though refreshing.

1.1
brownaler (663) - Alexandria, Virginia, USA - APR 19, 2016
Lemon aroma with a weak body that is extremely sweet and the finish tastes like Gatorade.

Travlr (24880) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 11, 2016
Draft. Cloudy pale yellow color. Aroma of citrus. Taste is much more lemonade than beer.