RATINGS: 958   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.6/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Beer with natural lemonade flavor.

Poobah (460) - New Orleans, Louisiana, USA - JUL 12, 2016
Light gold and lemon-colored with a meringue head and some lacing. Lemonade and lemonhead nose. Smooth and light mouthfeel with a soft, lemonade finish.

odinstyr (818) - Hamilton, New Jersey, USA - JUL 7, 2016
Pours straw yellow with minimal white head. Smells of lemonade. Taste is sweet, mildly bitter - lemon followed by a bit of wheat. Smooth but underwhelming.

cmacklin (1271) - Lethbridge, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 4, 2016
355ml bottle. Pours a cloudy pale yellow with a thin, white head that fully dissipates. Sweet aroma of lemon. Sweet flavour of lemon and wheat. Light body with a watery texture and soft carbonation. Disappointing.

Ballesteros (1) - California, USA - JUL 3, 2016 does not count
Bought this beer to try something new, I made this decition becouse of the appearance, when I tasted it I thought I was drinking from the worng bottle, it tastes like lemon soda, nothing to do with beer, I could’ve bought a lemonade for a fraction of the price, very disapoonted.

Prufrockstar (2132) - Moscow, Idaho, USA - JUL 1, 2016
Bought as part of a mixed 12er for $6. Hard to beat that price. Super sweet lemonade. Not disgusting or anything, just exactly what it claims to be. Never have any idea what to rate this stuff. I mean, it sucks, but I’ll definitely drink the other two bottles of this, probably while grilling, and I’ll enjoy them, too.

MarkSachon (1044) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 26, 2016
Draft at Over the Bars bar in North Park, Pittsburgh. More like a lemonade than a beer. A real stinko of a beer.

scarletfire65 (1491) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 20, 2016
Draft at the hotel bar in Bethlehem PA during Guardian Life opening. It’s a crisp, grainy, decent wheat ale with lemon ade. Can’t really knock this as much as I wanted to. On a hot day I could pound them.

p0rkch0p (126) - Missouri, USA - JUN 18, 2016
Calm down beer snobs. Take the name off and make it a treasure hunt and you would be singing a different tune. Perfect for the guy who has busts his ass everday in a heatwave and needs something light and refreshing. Like the postman summer shandy always delivers.

bookman10 (1176) - Osseo, Minnesota, USA - JUN 13, 2016
Not very good. I guess I’d rather have straight lemonade or a straight light beer than try to drink one of these again. Tastes like lemonade with a bit of a beer aftertaste and that’s really about it. Can’t imagine drinking more than one (I was at a grad party and it was about par for the course).

Art (3219) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 13, 2016
Can’t believe I hadn’t rated this yet. Definitely tried it first at the A6P as a sample. Tried it again at my parents place. Cloudy yellow pour. Big lemon aroma like a lemon drop candy. Tastes like straight lemonade.