RATINGS: 1058   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.6/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Beer with natural lemonade flavor.

ditmier (1508) - Boise, Idaho, USA - APR 21, 2008
2008 Bottle - Nice tart aroma, I wished it had tasted more like it smelled, I get the weisse and I get the lemon (rind) but where does that dust taste come from? Oh well, not very good, glad I only got 1, whatever...

1.1
greenleaf (90) - Florida, USA - APR 20, 2008
bottle 12oz. Pours a cloudy yellow with a substantial white head, lacing is somewhat present. Nose is lemonade. Taste is lemonade. Where can I get a glass of lemonade? right here.

1.3
msante79 (2225) - Mount Prospect, Illinois, USA - APR 20, 2008
Bottle. Pours golden yellow with a thin white head. Aroma is lemon. Flavor is a wheat beer with lemonade. Might be decent on a hot steamy summer day but that is about it. Will never drink again.

kiefdog (1826) - Tampa, Florida, USA - APR 20, 2008
12 oz bottle from Willow Bend Liquors (FL). Pours a bright cloudy lemon color with a thin white head that dissipates quickly. Slight lacing on the side of the glass. Smells strongly of lemon (almost like lemonade) with hints of saffron. Tastes like a watery lemonade with a lemony finish. Interesting witbier, but not my favorite. Maybe a good thirst-quencher on a hot summer afternoon?

esjaygee (3904) - Oak Creek, Wisconsin, USA - APR 20, 2008
Looks like lemonade, pale cloudy yellow with thin white head. Smells like lemonade, taste like overly carbonated lemonade with a dry finish. If I want a lemonade, I’ll whip myself up a lemonade, if I want a beer, I’ll buy something else.

1.2
fidemaster (313) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - APR 19, 2008
This beer has a nice aroma. This beer tastes like add in 4 letter word. I love lemon, I love lemonade. This is awful. Think a nice lemonade that isnt sweet, with water some hopps, and a horrible aftertaste.

jblendy (519) - Hawthorne, New Jersey, USA - APR 19, 2008
Pours hazy yellow with a small bubbly white head. Strong aroma of candied lemon peel(not zest, the whole peel). Tastes like crappy watered down lemonade.

LeiniesLover (4) - San Diego, California, USA - APR 18, 2008 does not count
I was pleasently surprised at the flavor of this. This was my first time trying a shandy. Reminds me of hot summer nights growing up in Chippewa Falls,WI. Almost like drinking a wine cooler though. Overall,not a bad brew.

hershiser2 (3029) - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA - APR 17, 2008
Bottle. A watery, beerish lemonade. Not overly sweet... or good. Not sure exactly how to describe this one other than a wheat beer mixed with some lemonade.

hopson (635) - Williamsville, New York, USA - APR 17, 2008
In northern Italy, the locals enjoy a drink called a radlaff(spelling), which is 50 percent beer and 50 percent lemonade. I imagine it might taste like this, and honestly, once a year, I wouldn’t mind it.