RATINGS: 1262   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.91/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
If you've ever experienced a Northwoods sunset, you know it's a moment unlike any other. So instead of putting it into words, we captured the Northwoods' finest moment in every batch of our all-new Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat. Brewed with malted wheat, Cluster hops and natural coriander, Sunset Wheat has a soothing taste that will leave you speechless. It's like your very own sunset in a bottle.

mikemc1220 (1) - Lynn, Massachusetts, USA - APR 2, 2007 does not count
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

neooldie (8) - Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 14, 2007 does not count
My dark horse favorite beer. I can not get enough of this. It has all the right flavors to make for such an enjoyable experience. Add an orange and I think I found what Heaven is like. BRAVO!

beerguy12 (23) - Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 21, 2008
UPDATED: FEB 17, 2008 I tried this at a friends party and was very happy with this beer Nicely balanced flavors. very Smooth in fact my friend and his wife said they even drank it at room temp. often

pschorrman (1) - Boulder City, Nevada, USA - MAR 17, 2008 does not count
This beer is truly a God sent. It has a flavour unlike any other wheat beer. Much better overall flavor, aroma, and palate then any other in its class, especially the crappy Colorado sunset wheat. Some of the flavor has to do with the great artesian spring water that comes from Wisconsin’s pure springs. (Wisconsin rated #1 in the country last year for the purest spring water in America). I, being a Wisconsin native, have turned many people on to this beer here in Nevada. I suggest you’s try Leininkugel’s Northwoods Lager!

evildog4u (3) - , Virginia, USA - JUL 4, 2008 does not count
Not too sweet, not too heavy. Kind of spicy, orange aftertaste. I love it!

chrisdewolfe (4) - USA - JUL 12, 2009 does not count
I loved this beer.Had it out on the lake and hope i can find it when i get home.taste is amzing!! how could you not like it

keefover_68 (2) - Crawfordville, Florida, USA - MAR 3, 2012 does not count
I absolutely love this beer! It is unlike any wheat beer I’ve ever had, once you take a sip and take a breath you almost notice a hint of blueberry. Of course it is not overpowering or super sweet. A very refreshing change to your average beer.

greg122 (9) - - FEB 18, 2014 does not count
UPDATED: NOV 27, 2014 Delicious undertones of oranges and coriander. Another refreshing winner from the Leinenkugel family.

mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - AUG 13, 2006
UPDATED: NOV 1, 2006 I love beer made with Coriander and this one is terrific. I couldn’t quite place the flavor at first but it just was so refreshing. The sent of the beer is wonderfully sweet. The beer itself isn’t sticky sweet like Linies Honey. Let me give this a big thumps up. I expected little because I didn’t really like other beers of this brand. A cool surprise that perhaps isn’t in my top ten but it is awful close.

dubblej85 (1) - USA - JAN 5, 2007 does not count
Very orangey smell, and the taste when joined with the juice of a squeezed orange is beautiful. Recomended to everyone I know and they all have a new favorite!!