overall
Brewed by Lervig Aktiebryggeri
Style: India Pale Ale (IPA)
Stavanger, Norway

RATINGS: 70   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.5/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%

FatPhil (17080) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - NOV 18, 2017
UPDATED: NOV 19, 2017 330ml can - thanks, martjoobolut! (4:3:4:3:9=2.3)
Rather insipid yellow. Lagery plastic malt aroma, and some fruity plastic hops. Macro sweet plastic taste. Trashy.

Marduk (8408) - Reval, ESTONIA - NOV 18, 2017
Tap. Clear dark golden color. Medium size, bubbly white head, stays. Fruity, yeasty, citrus and caramel in aroma. Citrus, malty, fruity and yeasty in taste. Citrus and *yawn*. Nothing wrong with beer, but so utterly boring.

martjoobolut (5123) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - NOV 18, 2017
Can (from sip). Pours golden. Aroma is hoppy, fruity, citrus. Flavor is sweet and bitter, sugar, citrus, tangerines, malt, bit greasy. Finish is citric and sweet. Overall: ok.

visionthing (5535) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - NOV 18, 2017
33cl can from Sip, Tallinn. Pours clear deep golden with a moderate off-white head. Fruity and hoppy aroma with citrus, notes of tropical fruits and mild piney and malty notes. Moderate sweet with medium flavour intensity and bitterness. More body than the regal Lucky Jack, but more body.

jonno (2915) - JAPAN - NOV 12, 2017
Happiness More or less It's just a change in me Something in my liberty Oh, my, my Happiness Coming and going I watch you look at me Watch my fever growing I know just where I am But how many corners do I have to turn? How many times do I have to learn All the love I have is in my mind? Well, I'm a lucky man With fire in my hands Happiness Something in my own place I'm standing naked Smiling, I feel no disgrace With who I am Happiness Coming and going I watch you look at me Watch my fever growing I know just who I am But how many corners do I have to turn? How many times do I have to learn All the love I have is in my mind? I hope you understand I hope you understand Gotta love that'll never die Happiness More or less It's just a change in me Something in my liberty Happiness Coming and going I watch you look at me Watch my fever growing I know Oh, my, my Oh, my, my Oh, my, my Oh, my, my Gotta love that'll never die Gotta love that'll never die No, no I'm a lucky man It's just a change in me Something in my liberty It's just a change in me Something in my liberty It's just a change in me Something in my liberty Oh, my, my Oh, my, my It's just a change in me Something in my liberty Oh, my, my Oh, my, my

KeefOz (1917) - Tarragindi, AUSTRALIA - NOV 11, 2017
BB 28/07/18. Poured a clear golden amber with a on-to two-finger off-white frothy head that retained very well before diminishing to a blotchy cap that laced poorly. Carbonation low, average and with medium sized bubbles. Aroma is very fresh, very fruity and very hoppy with grapefruit, passionfruit, and pine; nice strong aroma. Taste is fruity with strong grapefruit, some pineapple and passionfruit plus pine and hints of sweet malt; nice strong bitterness. Light to medium body. Smooth with a thin mouthfeel and a lingering bitter finish.

Juks (1070) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - NOV 7, 2017
330ml can. Pours slightly hazy orange, yellowish-white head stays. Aroma is fruity hoppy, melon, pear, grapefruity, some resin. Taste is juicy, flowery, piney, citrussy, orange peel. Medium bodied, average carbo. Juicy IPA, easily drinkable, nice.

DSG (15237) - Tel Aviv, ISRAEL - NOV 4, 2017
Can sample at a tasting at Tom L's place. Thanks Lior D. Golden. Nice fruity hops aroma, some malt. Sweetish flavor with malt and nice bitterish fruity hops. Medium-bodied.

zvikar (6465) - Ramat Gan, ISRAEL - OCT 31, 2017
At Tom's Place, pours yellow to orange hazy with a small head, aroma of fruits, mango, litchi, flavor is bitter with litchi, tangerine, mango, medium bodied

RickFifty (1399) - Fredrikstad, NORWAY - OCT 31, 2017
Hazy amber color, off-white head. Citrus nose, caramel, peach, malty. Fruity taste, citrus with grapefruit, caramel, malty, moderate bitterness. Medium body, soft carbonation.
7, 4, 7, 4, 15