overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Lindemans
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
St Pieters Leeuw-Vlezenbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 1021   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13/5   EST. CALORIES: 105   ABV: 3.5%
A beer of spontaneous fermentation. Contains: water, barley, wheat, hops, yeast, apple juice 30%, aromas.

1.2
Christian (13670) - Odense, DENMARK - OCT 1, 2007
Muddy pale yellow with a small white head. Green apple peel and apple candy aroma. Sour apple candy flavour. I like lambics and I like ciders, but I guess the two just don’t combine...

Dedollewaitor (16158) - Odense, DENMARK - OCT 1, 2007
Odense tasting: Muddy orange wihan off white head. Aroma is sugary and of green apples. Sugary & quite synthetic. Tough one to swallow! Sweet in a bad way!!!!!!!

MaliMisho (215) - East Meadow, New York, USA - SEP 30, 2007
This was a very interesting beer. It had a very cloudy looking yellow body, and its aroma and flavor was a mix of beer and apples (duh).

cheap (5858) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 30, 2007
UPDATED: MAY 21, 2011 As a cider lover, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on some of this stuff. I finally found it at the Sharp Edge Creekhouse, on tap! Quality apple cider aroma, delicious and attractive to say the least. My mouth begins to water as he pours it and my olfactory can sense it from a distance. Coudy light apple cider color. Tastes just like excellent apple cider. Wow, this stuff is simply DEE-LISH. How can this be a beer? NO WAY! Perfect creamy carbonation. Takes me back to the day when I was a kid and tasted my first unpasteurized mildly hard apple cider on an elementary school field trip. That was probably the first time I tasted alcohol except for the homemade wine gramma and gampa used to make and let me sip. . Finish? What finish? Is it all gone? BLAST! Certainly one of the best beers I’ve ever had the pleasure of tasting. Better than fine champagne!

thewolf (12595) - Kolding, DENMARK - SEP 30, 2007
Bottle @ ChristianScheffel tasting. [thank you, BeerBiker]
Pours a sickly muddy yellow with a green hue. Aroma is very powerful - loads and loads of apple - a bit perfumy. Fresh and sprity mouthfeel. Flavour is very sweet, quite one-dimensional. Still this is far better than the Mort Subite Xtreme we had. A slightly sour unfiltered cider, more or less.

DuffMan (10433) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - SEP 23, 2007
You need a toolbox to get into this-- first the beer cap, then a small cork. It pours a cloudy straw yellow with a big pillowy head that leaves scanty lace. The aroma is punch-you-in-the-mouth APPLE, faintly musty. Palate is light and effervescent, but waaaay too sweet for me-- apple all the way. Like a cider really, pretty one-dimensional, but interesting to have tried it.

BigMilly8 (389) - Wesley Chapel, Florida, USA - SEP 22, 2007
From bottle : Pours a cloudy orange with a small white head that lingers. Aroma of an apple jolly rancher and a little malty. A very sweet taste, very appley. Medium body and kinda sticky. Not really sure what i think of this, its ok, but i wouldnt be able to stand anymore than one. Too sweet for me.

1.3
yespr (45447) - Copenhagen O, DENMARK - SEP 20, 2007
25 cL bottle. Pours slight hazy orange with a lacing white head. Distinct apple aroma when opened and poured, taking a closer examination reveals a strange off-apple aroma - much like the one you get from the apple seeds. Quite perfumed and artificial. Sweet, artificial and slight citric - but rather subdued citric. Ends rather heavy artificial apple flavoured. Bad apple flavoured candy in a bottle.

keoki182 (305) - West Bend, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 15, 2007
On tap at Games. Very cloudy yellow with thin wispy white head. Awesome green apple aroma and flavor. Really one-sided in taste department, but not too sweet where it would be stomach-turning. I would love to drink this one all morning on a workday. If I was hungover, I would ease my way into normalcy by downing a few glasses of this. Doesn’t taste anything like a true beer (malts + hops), but made for a nice tasty few pints at the pub. I’d love to get this stuff for a kegerator in my home and serve it with every meal.

zebracakes (1339) - Washington DC, USA - SEP 10, 2007
On tap at the Sharp Edge. Hazy gold, white head. Aroma is tart green apple pie. Flavor is the same. This lambic has an authentic apple taste where other lambics and fruit beers tastes like chemical apple.