overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Lindemans
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
St Pieters Leeuw-Vlezenbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 1033   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13/5   EST. CALORIES: 105   ABV: 3.5%
A beer of spontaneous fermentation. Contains: water, barley, wheat, hops, yeast, apple juice 30%, aromas.

branko (67) - Zagreb, CROATIA - FEB 5, 2015
Served in bottle. By opening spreads wonderfull smell of green apple.
Aroma: herbs, grass and apple.
Apperance: Yellow-orange, thin white head.
Taste: wonderfull. medium sweetness, lightly sou0r.
Very good and tasty beer

mviljamaa (196) - FINLAND - MAR 9, 2017
Pours with little foam that vanishes quickly, but carbonation seems intense and has big bubbles. Promising. Color is darkish and slightly hazy apple juice. Aroma has overripe apple, hemp oil, fruit candy, cherry and some dishwashing liquid. Palate is very refreshing since the bubbles are big and the carbonation is very good. There’s a slight dryness, but it’s not too much, but rather just right. Taste has green/sour apple, mandarin and sweet lime. This has a very nice sourness similar to sour apple candies, but the balance between sweetness is very nice. I think this is hugely underrated beer here at ratebeer.com, because I like this beer very much.

UnConeD (4) - BELGIUM - APR 6, 2007 does not count
Had this in Bar Toronado in San Francisco. Knocks Pecheresse off the top spot for me. Delicious Lindemans fruity goodness. Goes down perfectly smooth as the aroma of sweet and sour apple envelops your mouth. Fruit beer doesn’t get much better than this.

cheap (6124) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 30, 2007
UPDATED: MAY 21, 2011 As a cider lover, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on some of this stuff. I finally found it at the Sharp Edge Creekhouse, on tap! Quality apple cider aroma, delicious and attractive to say the least. My mouth begins to water as he pours it and my olfactory can sense it from a distance. Coudy light apple cider color. Tastes just like excellent apple cider. Wow, this stuff is simply DEE-LISH. How can this be a beer? NO WAY! Perfect creamy carbonation. Takes me back to the day when I was a kid and tasted my first unpasteurized mildly hard apple cider on an elementary school field trip. That was probably the first time I tasted alcohol except for the homemade wine gramma and gampa used to make and let me sip. . Finish? What finish? Is it all gone? BLAST! Certainly one of the best beers I’ve ever had the pleasure of tasting. Better than fine champagne!