overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Lindemans
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
St Pieters Leeuw-Vlezenbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 2184   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.56/5   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
A clean natural tasting brew with undertones of fresh raspberries and a wonderful aroma.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
elektrogeist (158) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - FEB 1, 2005
Very good.. if youre looking for sweet fruity beer. But just not my thing.. a little too sweet and not enough alcohol ;) On tap at BJs brewhouse.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
spikee (96) - Providence, Rhode Island, USA - FEB 1, 2005
Extremely strong, syrupy, yet smooth, berry aroma. Pours a thick, frothy reddish purple, very similar to pomegranate juice. Flavor is fruity, but not overbearing with hints of raspberry, grape, strawberry - it truly runs te gamut. Palate is just bubbly enough with a substantial weight around the tongue. Finish is quick, clean, and sikly smooth. Would definitely buy again.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
qdog (201) - Cleveland, Mississippi, USA - JAN 30, 2005
Bottle, nice white head, very red, medium body, very raspberry smell and taste, slight tart, leaves a nice sweet aftertaste.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Crosling (1864) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - JAN 28, 2005
Split with two ladies and they both enjoyed it. Magenta with a light and mostly diminishing light pink head. An aroma of raspberries and nothing else, but it is somewhat deep and enjoyable. Sweet raspberry flavor that is much more sweet rather than sour along with notes of watermelon jolly ranchers and cherry pie. Much better than I was expectng it to be after tasting that sickening Peche beer. Still though, this stuff is for toddlers.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Simon (42) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - JAN 24, 2005
I guess I dont know enough about Lambics. My wife had this and it tasted like a wine cooler with more flavor. Lots of raspberry taste and smell. Too sweet for me. I would be made fun of all night if I ordered this for myself. It tastes fine if youre expecting raspberry.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
RAYBOY01 (2011) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 23, 2005
Just getting into lambics so this could take awhile...Intense raspberry aroma and flavor...champagne texture and spritziness...not my thing but obviously high quality and therefore interesting. ( I didnt like my first five high-hopped IPAs...now the more biiter the better! ) I will explore this style again and get back to you...

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
dp (608) - uniontown, Ohio, USA - JAN 20, 2005
Very tart, a tarty wine cooler, full of body, etc. I wouldnt drink more than one at a session. My wife thoroughly enjoyed it.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
zarniwoop (6) - Iowa, USA - JAN 19, 2005 does not count
My first Lambic, and Ive had it many times since. It is a special flavor that you will like or not like. The aroma and flavor both are a rather strong fermented raspberry. Sometimes you can find bits of raspberry in the bottom of your glass. The taste and aroma seem to vaporize into your sinuses at times. An all-time favorite, but I like raspberry.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
Ray1975 (251) - Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA - JAN 18, 2005
dark red color with pink head. tart and sweet rasberry aroma. Like drinking rasberry juice. My first Lambic fruit beer. Not my cup o beer..

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Terminus (3669) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - JAN 17, 2005
UPDATED: MAR 23, 2005 Keith-hazy red color with a pink head. Taste is semi tart and very sweet. Enjoyable with every sip and can be a great after donner beer or stands alone just fine.