%>
Brewed by Brouwerij Lindemans
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
St Pieters Leeuw-Vlezenbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 2143   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.56/5   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
A clean natural tasting brew with undertones of fresh raspberries and a wonderful aroma.

dolemike1 (1288) - Jeannette, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 18, 2001
I was thoroughly impressed with this, the first lambic i have tried. Awesome raspberry tartness. Maybe a little too carbonated for my liking.

MainerInExile (41) - Nashua, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 5, 2001
My first lambic, and I like it. Man, is it sweet and tart though! But in a good way. Hardly tastes like a beer, but I will be having this one again.

Shadallion (534) - Sacramento, California, USA - MAR 11, 2001
This beer is called 'the leg-spreader' in Belgium, and its easy to see why - the fruitiness and easy of drinkability make this a great favorite with the ladies. It is also a guilty pleasure of 'men's men' who love it too, but who don't want to admit in public. Why are you looking at me like that?

karl (158) - Glendale, New York, USA - NOV 17, 2000
..................................................

beergirl99 (101) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - SEP 4, 2000
Though I drank this out of a plastic cup in my car, this was a nice lambic. Both sweet & tart. (like me..heh)

young (45) - Georgia, USA - SEP 4, 2000
Very sweet, but I enjoyed this one a lot. Not quite as nice as the peach, but it seemed more complex.

Bov (13221) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - AUG 21, 2000
dark red colour, deep raspberry aroma and flavor, sweet sweet sweet ... - good as an aperitiv

britab99 (65) - Kennesaw, Georgia, USA - JUL 30, 2000
Yummy. Probably could drink this fruity beer all evening. Very carbonated, however smooth on the palate...yum yum

Oakes (18526) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - JUN 29, 2000
UPDATED: APR 27, 2005 Quite sweet. An intro lambic............................................

ninfan1 (14) - USA - JUN 12, 2000