overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Lindemans
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
St Pieters Leeuw-Vlezenbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 1712   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 105   ABV: 3.5%
A sparking cherry flavoured brew which is smooth and refreshing.
Also sold as Foudroyante Kriek.
Ingredients: Malt, wheat, 25% cherry juice, fructose, hops, cherry flavouring, sugar substitute, ascorbic acid, yeast.

bac080 (398) - Bloomington, Illinois, USA - JUN 10, 2003
This is amazing. I could drink it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. One of the very best.

ckramer99 (7) - Ames, Iowa, USA - APR 7, 2004 does not count
This stuff is the bomb. If you get the chance get some, it's the most delicious substance known to man.

weisinator (67) - USA - MAY 2, 2004
This is my first Lambic. I’ve read about the sour flavors and it frightened me away. This was a shock to say the least. Strong cherry aromas, deep red in hue, tastes like cherries, no hints of bitterness. I am a convert. I’m going to sell plasma to keep this habit going!

MichaelAwesome (6546) - Wanne-Eickel, GERMANY - DEC 24, 2012
Bottle shared with McTapps. After 700 beers you don’t think a beer could surprise you. Especially when you know/other krieks this one is definitely a bomb. I mean, imagine an easy going beer with some sourness which tastes (and I mean REALLY tastes !) like the most delicious cherry you’ve ever directly eaten from the tree. Well, this beer is that sort of fluid cherry. There isn nothing bad or strange about that one. Cherry, dry, quaffy - like heaven. Perfect beer - at least the perfect kriek.