overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Lindemans
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
St Pieters Leeuw-Vlezenbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 1455   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.34/5   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
A golden peach lambic with a sparkling appearance and fruity taste.

austinpowers (2831) - San Francisco, California, USA - JUL 25, 2002
UPDATED: JUL 7, 2003 One of my all-time favorite beers. Very sweet, low alcohol and steeped in peaches galore. So drinkable even my grandma could drink this. A real winner and Lindeman's best.

mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - SEP 26, 2003
UPDATED: JUL 23, 2006 My fave overall. This is great I have tried two fives in one night. I like the cherries and I love the rasberries but this peach is the winner. God made this I belive in manna now. Ok its sweet not over fizzy and taste natural not artifical. The peach is natural and refreshing. The slightly tart and smooth taste is grand!

jayzz (480) - Illinois, USA - MAY 17, 2014
I love lindemans lambic beers. This one was like drinking peach nectar. If you like bitter hop beers, this one is not for you.

BiiruBierBeer (1059) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - SEP 21, 2014
Aroma is heavy peaches. Texture is kind of like Martinelli’s non-alcoholic sparkling cider. Taste is perfectly balanced sweet and sour tartness of peaches with peach syrup and jam. Very intense in all the right ways. Aftertaste is pure peach sweetness and medium to long length.

Peeky (1) - - FEB 9, 2015 does not count
A real girly beer: sweet and low in alcohol. More a fruit juice than a beer but oh...so delicious!

KirstySmith86 (1) - Oxford, Oxfordshire, ENGLAND - SEP 30, 2017 does not count
My all-time favorite beer - I wish it had a slightly higher ABV but aside from that I love the sweet and sourness, the strong aroma of peach that you get and how the taste of peach is as strong as the aroma. Have also used it to get friends who aren't into beer, into trying this one as a starter.