overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Lindemans
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
St Pieters Leeuw-Vlezenbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 1466   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.33/5   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
A golden peach lambic with a sparkling appearance and fruity taste.

StoutOrDeath's rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
StoutOrDeath (121) - USA - DEC 14, 2003
I've made it clear in the past. Fruit beer is bad. I figured I'd give it a shot. If I wanted this, I would have bought a wine cooler. Which is what it tasted like. Fool me one time, shame on you...

Malygos (9) - Zagreb, CROATIA - FEB 19, 2018 does not count
First of all, not my style of beer at all.But...I must admit it is not bad. Very strong peach smell and aroma, but also you can taste the beer, it's not only juice alike. Peach dominates so I guess it is nice drink for summer and if you like something little less 'like beer'.

bpreo (3043) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - FEB 11, 2018
Very tasty, that's for sure. However, at 2.5% alcohol, I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

tmdaines (195) - Stretford, Greater Manchester, ENGLAND - FEB 8, 2018
A good peachy light beer. One of the few beers my wife will drink! Good for when you want something sweet and would make an excellent aperitif.

seanfr (19) - - FEB 4, 2018
UPDATED: FEB 4, 2018 Bouteille 33cl - gout tres fruité et tres sucré on en oublierait que c'est une biere

alandupski (6) - - JAN 26, 2018 does not count
Very good peach lambic. Pretty expensive and low alcohol but Wife really liked it. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

motthes (352) - GERMANY - JAN 16, 2018
golden, minimal head, heavy cloying sweetness, lightly bitter, heavily sour, light body, thin feel,

julesxxl (519) - Cholet, FRANCE - JAN 16, 2018
UPDATED: FEB 8, 2018 (agréable côté acidulé de pêche, bien plus sympa que certains cidres à 2,5°)

ljthiessen (1539) - Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA - JAN 3, 2018
Bottle, part of a mix pack. Nice peach juice aroma, flavour is quite tasty peach as well but a little overly sweet, overall very drinkable but simple.

BojanM (54) - Banja Luka, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA - JAN 3, 2018
Zlatno zute boje, skoro bez pjene. Preovladava aroma breskve, pomalo se javlja arome jabuke, kao i kvasca. Veoma kiselo, sa poprilično slatkim ukusom. Bez gorčine. Tekstura je vodeno-uljana, slabe karbonizacije.

miki74 (170) - Sabadell, SPAIN - JAN 2, 2018
UPDATED: JAN 2, 2018 Degustada en botella de 33cl,extremadamente dulce como un jarabe de melocoton pero con un toque de acidez