overall
Brewed by Little Creatures Brewing (Lion Co.)
Style: India Pale Ale (IPA)
Fremantle, Australia

RATINGS: 107   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.53/5   IBU: 60   EST. CALORIES: 192   ABV: 6.4%
For the past decade we have poured much of our passion into brewing the best Pale Ale possible and we now feel the time is right to give you a little more…
Sitting alongside our Pale Ale, the IPA will deliver the big, rugged hop flavours and the citrusy nose that you would expect. However you’ll also detect aniseed and savoury notes, balanced out with a long firm bitterness to finish.

Hop_Hedonist (672) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - SEP 14, 2013
The beer Creatures had to make! Frighteningly similar to Hop Hog - is there a copyright issue?... Very welcome addition. Only a smidge less rated by me than Hop Hog which means... I like it... A lot. If these two beers were women, I’d have to have a ménage a trois.

Malrider69 (179) - Central Coast, AUSTRALIA - MAY 10, 2014
One of the best Australian IPAs available. Pours well and the hopping has been well thought out with flavour up-front as well as in the after-taste.

wilza320 (23) - - MAY 28, 2016
On tap, pours a perfect light amber colour with a crisp white head that left some nice lacing. Has a delicious hop aroma and taste that is very pleasant and smooth but still leaves a nice bitterness aftertaste. Must’ve had this beer over 100 times but never rated it, one of the most balanced, drinkable, affordable IPAs out there.

cattrall (55) - Midlevels, HONG KONG - JUL 30, 2014
Very pleasantly surprised with Little Creatures’ first foray into IPA’s. Aroma citrus and medium hops. Appearance golden yellow amber. Taste a highlight - citrus with medium hops and a very pleasant lingering IPAish taste on the roof of the mouth (is that a technical beer tasting term haha?) Overall a very satisfying beer. Not the full-on IPA of the Pacific Northwest, but much more than the british / Scottish versions. Excellent beer.

Dervock (1512) - AUSTRALIA - DEC 26, 2013
Bottle - pours deep gold with a big white head. Big floral and stone fruit, almost vanilla like creamy smell. Taste is passion fruit up front with a dry finish which us not overbearing, but very subtle. Mouthfeel is just lovely an creamy. Really nice beer!

trith1 (53) - - MAR 18, 2015
UPDATED: APR 13, 2015 Clean and crisp, this is what I love about Little Creatures, they produce high quality beer with their own little twist. A slight hit of zest and a Lovely touch of bitterness. Well rounded beer, with great session-able quality. Second time around, I'm picking up a lot more of the savory, drying characteristics. A touch of woody pine, slight licorice, and gives a light impression of the Mediterranean; salty, spicy and just deeeeelicious. *As I let the vapor sit in my mouth, I get a huge deal of smoke, which really reinforces the exotic feel I was getting from the palate.