overall
RATINGS: 217   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.61/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Our Kili Wit is a traditionally brewed white beer with refreshing flavors and creamy smoothness. This is a 100% certified organic beer brewed with local organic barley malt, wheat and oats along with whole cone Oregon hops and African spice. This beer is made with a portion of the proceeds going to the K2 Adventures Foundation that provides community service, medical and educational enrichment for African children.

Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - JUL 30, 2014
Thought this was a saison initially so I poured it into a tulip.
Only after I poured most of it unto this glass I found out its a witbier. Drat! Next time, proper glassware.
From this session, here are my findings.
The appearance was a nice looking hazy golden yellow to orange color with a thin half finger-ed white foamy head that concaves rather nicely leaving a nice clingy foaminess all around.
The smell was absolutely amazing with a nice lemon to orange fruitiness really sweet and strong with such a nice spicy coriander and clove - like allocation in the blend.
The taste took all of those previously mentioned flavors and combined them rather nicely.
On the palate, this one sat right at a medium on the body with a fairly decent sessionability about it. The carbonation finishes fairly smooth with a nice creaminess coating my tongue. The carbonation is there but not too much.
Overall, hot damn, I was skeptical of the price but being my first one by Logsdon, I had to jump. Oh yeah, bottle number is 16985, best if enjoyed by 12/2014. This was so worth the $15. I can only imagine how it would be if I would have put it in proper glassware.

Hypo_Luxa (67) - Osaka, JAPAN - NOV 3, 2013
Smell is pepper, pears, pickles.
Pours a big head.
Taste is peppers, beats, little vinegar, drinking a salad. Pickley. Green veggies. Orange.

hopwine (678) - brooklynzzzzz, New York, USA - NOV 23, 2014
Hazy straw, fluff-fluff head. Papaya, lemon zest, pear, orange zest, spice, wheaty/grainy.

cubs (10721) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - MAR 24, 2013
Bottle in Mesa. Pours a cloudy yellow appearance with a foamy white head. Spicy yeasty, pineapple, tropical fruity, kiwi, sweet wheat aroma. Tangy, kiwi, big zesty tropical fruity, coriander, a bit funky, tart flavor. Really delicious.

lachrymalisis (448) - Washington, USA - MAR 15, 2015
slightly tart, slight brett character, beautiful dry lemon-citrus experssions. truly a wonderful beer to drink.

DocLock (11103) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 12, 2017
750 cc, capped, from Frank Smith’s. Pours clear golden with 2-fingers of fluffy, white head and a high level of carbonation. Nose is wheaty pale malt, hops, kiwi. Tastes smooth, complex, with pale malt, hops, kiwi, wheat, florals, mild white peppery spice. This is an incredible witbier, and certainly must be in my top 10 for this style, if not higher.