RATINGS: 696   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 140   ABV: 4.65%
Lone Star Beer uses the finest hops from the Pacific Northwest with hearty grains from the Central and Northern Plains. Malted barley and corn extract combine to provide Lone Star with natureís finest ingredients for brewing. Lone Starís ingredients give this beer its full natural flavor. The choicest hops lend complexity and aroma to this beer, and its proprietary mashing regimen creates the perfect balance of alcohol, body, and character.

Beer Guy99 (251) - Maineville, Ohio, USA - AUG 27, 2001
A Texas original. You canít beat Lone Star on a hot Texas day. This beer far surpasses Bud, Miller or Coors and has great flavor, a light body for that hot Texas climate and is like sipping a little taste of Texas. Give me love, give me Lone Star give me Texas! Real Texans drink real Texas beer and wouldnít be seen drinking a Bud or Miller. Love that Lone Star. I drank lots of it in college and buy it whenever I get a chance.

Moprmn (14) - Williamsville, Illinois, USA - MAY 2, 2007
UPDATED: AUG 15, 2007 OK, I guess Iím not a beer connoiseur, but I do like Lone Star. It wasnít cheap up here before they quit carrying it but it tasted pretty good. More like a beer than most available. Still could use more taste and a bit weak on that good old beer flavor I like.

wedge226 (1) - USA - JUN 9, 2007 does not count
this is a great beer, Iím enjoying one as I write this. Great flavor, but then agian what can I expect it is from Texas.

snargles (23) - wouldntyouliketoknow, Maine, USA - NOV 6, 2007
What in tarnation? you sissies wouldnít know THE BEST BEER EVER if it bucked you an ran off with yer old lady.Ever wondered what a can oí whupass tastes like,pop it open frenchy!,i dare you! serve in a champaign flute (if you want to lose some teeth)

jeremymerej (1) - houston, Texas, USA - FEB 1, 2010 does not count
texas born and brewed, national beer of texas, kinky friedman drinks it for breakfast...need i say more?

54inches (1) - Baytown, USA - OCT 27, 2010 does not count
There is a very light aroma. Very clear and the taste is what makes this beer. Full taste with out a bad after taste or spike. Any everyday drinker.

clevelandbruno (58) - Half Moon Bay, California, USA - JUL 8, 2011
I donít care what anyone says. Lone Star is the heart of Texas Pride. I live in California but was born and raised in Texas and this brew always makes me feel right at home. When your 15 beers down, the puzzles on the bottom of the bottle caps are hard as hell!

daniellindberg (1) - - JUN 19, 2012 does not count
Lone Star is always the right choice. You will do yourself a favor, and quite perchance change your life by picking one or twenty up.

Drummerboy1975 (1) - Arkansas, USA - OCT 14, 2013 does not count
I absolutely love this beer. It reminds me of home and my childhood. My dad use to drink it!

Radiation4 (6) - san antonio, Texas, USA - JUL 23, 2001 does not count
Being from texas, maybe Iím a little biased, but I think this is the best beer you can buy. Itís much better than bud, coors, miller ect and yet itís still cheaper. A great beer overall and well worth the drive to texas!