Formerly brewed at Long Island Meadery
Style: Mead
Holbrook, New York USA

RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 3.2/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 390   ABV: 13%
Peaches, apricots and orange blossom honey fermented into a semi-dry mead with taste of apricot and an ABV of 13%.

Most RecentTicked By

puzzl (3264) - New York, New York, USA - OCT 10, 2007
I already entered my rating for this, but the admins deleted it, because I threatened to **** ****** *** ***** **** ***** * *.* ** the *****. Oh gosh! Nothing like a little joking around. Anyway, this mead was absolutely horrendous. Last time, I told tales of how it smelled of turpentine and tasted like the acid from acid-washed jeans, but those days are passed. Nowadays, all I can say is: "this sucks."

bigrond (1499) - factoryville, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 19, 2006
Very good - Very refreshing, had this at the LI beerfest, It was a nice surprise. It’s the first mead I’ve had - so I can’t compare it to anything.

Lou18 (1353) - West Paterson, New Jersey, USA - APR 23, 2005
Brewtopia ’05. This was good for mead. Tasted like a sweet apricot soda. The finish was too sweet but, for a change it was good.

beerslayer (753) - New Jersey, USA - APR 23, 2005
Brewtopia ’05. This is a really good Mead. I’m rating this brew good even though the brewer is a little bit of a dick. Tart, peach, and apricot flavors. Finishes clean, smooth, and dry.