overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 484   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
A Crisp Citrus Beer with a hint of Tangerine.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

lukecgrainger (18) - - MAR 24, 2018
Smells great but that’s where it ends Thin mouthfeel tastes like a weak as piss beer mixed with cottees cordial ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

matty (460) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 3, 2018
Draft. Pours a cloudy amber/orange color with no foam. Aroma is strong with tangerine. Medium body. Taste is almost all tangerine and no wheat malt. Tastes like orange seltzer water. Finish is more of the tangerine. Nothing worth noting. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Andrus86 (725) - Busselton, WA, AUSTRALIA - FEB 24, 2018
CAN. Golden pour with zero head.. Smells like Fanta, huge bubbly citrus.. Wheat base, has a “barley cough drop” vibe to it, citrus is there, smells much better than tastse.. Sourced Hamilton hill superstore

solidfunk (9947) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - FEB 21, 2018
UPDATED: FEB 21, 2018 Big initial orange aroma likeblicking Florida license plates. Golden pour with decent head. Lighter mouth taste.

berkshirejohn (6885) - Bracknell, Berkshire, ENGLAND - JAN 8, 2018
12oz bottle from Park Plaza Liquor & Deli, Prescott, AZ. An unattractive hazy amber pour with no head; tangerine aroma as promised; orangey taste with some wheat in the background; then a rather thin sweet finish with a hint of pithy bitterness. There are some good citrusy beers out there - this isn't one of them.

Mattyjay (7) - - OCT 24, 2017 does not count
Bottle from vero beach FL ABC. Pours golden with slight tinge of orange, very little head and no lacing. Initial taste is strong tangerine with slight silky wheat on the backend.

jthighflier (1) - New Carlisle, Ohio, USA - OCT 15, 2017 does not count
I have never been a beer drinker until recently. I never liked beer and usually drank bourbon or blended whiskey. Until my first sip of Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat. I am in love. Where has this beer been all my life? My only regret is I did not find it sooner. My favorite bar none. I have been sampling a bunch of new beers here of late but this is my go to.

ehaak26 (833) - - SEP 6, 2017
Part of a flight at Whichcraft Brews. Not a wheat beer fan, but I enjoyed this.

strap (981) - Sindelfingen, GERMANY - AUG 17, 2017
I dig the aroma but has a horrible aftertaste of skunked Budweiser. Tangerine aroma is sweet and initial taste is good...just rough on the palate ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

IndianaRed (5352) - Boise, Idaho, USA - AUG 16, 2017
On Tap at Growler Guys Meridian. Cloudy dull golden orange. Thin off white head and spotty lacing. BIG time tangerine "cutie" orange aroma and plenty in the flavors as well. Decent standard wheat beer carrier for this orange vehicle. Not bad for what it is.