overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 480   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.97/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
A Crisp Citrus Beer with a hint of Tangerine.

LeftCoastRider's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
LeftCoastRider (110) - , Washington, USA - JUL 10, 2012
Pale gold in color, with a thick, white head. Aroma of citrus (duh). Okay, Im going out of my comfort zone here, as I generally dont like beers made with anything other than malted barley, hops, yeast and water. This one violates that rule in two ways: it has wheat and fruit in it. Wheat beer to me is a violation of beer morality, just as rice is (hello, Budweiser) and corn (hola, any beer from Mexico). And fruit? Hey, I love orange juice, and yes, even tangerine juice. But in beer?!! Anyways...why did I try this? Because a friend of mine says it is her favorite beer, and she has encouraged me to try it many times. So now the deed is done. The verdict? Its actually not bad. In fact, it is a rather refreshing malted beverage. But I dont think I would drink it when I wanted a beer - I would drink it when I wanted something fruity, refreshing and alcoholic.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
hman43 (1303) - Pinehurst, North Carolina, USA - JAN 20, 2017
Fruity, tangerine, citrus aromas. Wheat, grain flavors with bitter sweet aftertaste.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
mjmoen (362) - - JAN 3, 2017
B. Pours a murky golden color with white head. A tad sour, and doesnt taste much like beer, more like juice

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Hoponmate (301) - NEW ZEALAND - JAN 3, 2017
Taster at the tap singapore. One of the best wheat beers i have had. Smell os sweet tangerine peel. Taste is very clean some carbonatio and well balenced agrume flavors before the typical wheat finish took it away.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
gunnfryd (14381) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - DEC 18, 2016
Bakgaarden Bde & 280716.Golden-orange color with an off-white head. Aroma is malt, fruit, spices. Flavor is malt, fruit, tangerine, spices, yeast. Medium body. OK beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
ogre71 (332) - Utah, USA - DEC 11, 2016
A good wheat beer with a hint of tangerine and citrus flavors. Pours a nice Amber color with a slight head good lacing. Would recommend.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
colui72 (747) - HONG KONG - NOV 7, 2016
OK, as a soft drink it can be very good but we are talking about beer here. Looks good, bright golden/orange with a fast fading head. Aroma is very strong tangerines. Sipped it... goes down with soft drink carbonation, you can cheat non beer drinkers with this telling its Fanta. Cant feel any malts or hops, alcohol well hidden. Tasty soft beer, terrible as a beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Cokemonkey11 (665) - - SEP 20, 2016
Brown American bottle. Pours medium amber and semi transparent with a thin head subsiding quick. Scent is saison and lemon and clearly tangerines. Not a good sign. Taste is light pale ale and loads of tangerine citrus. Overpowering and chemical. Fine.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
Sluksa (1) - Illinois, USA - SEP 11, 2016 does not count
I loved this beer. It was refreshing and light. There was a clear citrus aroma upon initial sniff. Left me wanting more.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
tghatchling (2) - Hesse, GERMANY - AUG 27, 2016 does not count
I bought it for the artistic bottle, beautiful! I would have preferred a stronger tangerine flavor. The aroma was not particularly memorable, but still nice. I would compare it to Radler, enjoyable and light. A very refreshing drink on a hot day.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
daje (4209) - NORWAY - AUG 23, 2016
On tap at Crowbar, june 5th 2016. Hazy orange body with minimal whitehead.Aroma is malty with tangerine hints and cooked vegetables. Taste is sweet and sugary with a faint fruityness. Sticky finish. Not my cup of tea to be honest.