RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 1.9/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.54/5   ABV: -

Most RecentTicked By

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
mmmbeer (1399) - Austin, Texas, USA - OCT 14, 2010
Draught glass at the joint- hearty white lacing throughout the serving, one finger white head that lasted for quite awhile, pale orange turbid color. Aroma of light pine and some citrus- decent. Hits the mouth with a light medium body, malt is very weak and only has a touch of caramel, baby hop wave in the middle, finish is bitter, not acidic. Old perhaps?

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
BeerBelcher (972) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - FEB 1, 2007
I had this beer on-site at Lovejoyís Taproom, and I thought it to be a very poor beer. It poured a hazy, dull, dark yellow with virtually no head. This keyed my expectations, as Iíve had a number of very potent IPAs that were preceded by a rather minimal head, although I was to be disappointed by this beer. This beer had no aroma that I could detect. Taste was very malty with a weird bitterness that didnít seem to fit to me. Mouthfeel was extremely thin and this beer was very FLAT. This flatness was so pervasive, it was really the only thing I could take away from this beer. This was the worst IPA Iíve had in recent memory, and I did not finish it.