overall
RATINGS: 33   MEAN: 3.1/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 192   ABV: 6.4%
Contract brewed by Gayant for InBev.

Keeper (255) - Milano, ITALY - AUG 25, 2005
Only the Single malt that it seems double malto! Fantastic beer, vaguely similar to the kwak, from the persistent foam and the caramellato aroma. L’unica Singolo malto che sembra una doppio malto! Fantastica birra, vagamente simile alla kwak, dalla schima persistente e dall’aroma caramellato.

pondoshuffles (141) - Fitzroy Harbour, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 22, 2003
A great French Beer. Good crystal malt flavours balanced by earthy hop bitterness. Alcohol a little noticeable in the nose and finish.

DanBerg (59) - Alkmaar, NETHERLANDS - DEC 12, 2006
Second Vienna I got in my whole life. I liked Christoffel Robertus but this one wasn’t that good. The beer has an alcoholic taste even though there’s only 6,4%. I had a big bottle like the one at the picture and I drainpoured the last part because I didn’t like it. The bottle was really cold but when I poured it in the glass, it felt ’warm’ after a couple of minutes already Weird beer.

harvey (40) - Milano, ITALY - AUG 17, 2004
White and not so fine head with low persistence and very low adhesion. Quite good looking bronze colour. Light malty aroma, sweet flavor, caramel. Not so hoppy. Vienna? Wasn't this a bière de garde?