overall
Brewed by Bulmers Ireland (C&C Group)
Style: Perry
Clonmel, County Tipperary, Ireland
Serve in Flute, Stem glass

RATINGS: 210   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
We all need a bit of variety and thats why we came up with the idea for Magners Pear. Of course, we like to do things properly and dont mind taking our time about it, so unlike some Pear cider, the only fruit that goes into ours is pears.

And of course, youll only find 100% premium quality pears in Magners Pear, which we filter to get rid of any impurities before fermenting slowly.

Thats what makes Magners Pear so fresh, fruity and full of flavor. So next time youre out and wanting a bit of a change, pour a Magners Pear, sit back and enjoy.

irishniall21 (3) - USA - JUL 19, 2011 does not count
Sorry folks.... I loved it, a bit different and refreshing in the summer. I downer a 4 pks for the first time in 5 mins. Nice job by Magners/Bulmers.... and way better that Ace/Woodchuck and Crispin

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Dick_Dastardly (7) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 22, 2013 does not count
Love it. Have it off the tap every Tuesday at Wing Night @ the Island Grill in Burleigh Falls. It is what it says it is. If you like Pear Cider, you want this. Only comment to make is that it is quite sparkly and light in colour, reminiscent of a sparkling wine or lower grade of champagne. Goes good with mild, medium, hot, h.g. or dry Cajun wings. Dig in.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
JRHBrew (367) - Fredericton, New Brunswick, CANADA - NOV 2, 2013
I love Magners Pear Cider. It trumped Sir Perry in my books and I loved that the first time I had it.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
jayzz (481) - Illinois, USA - MAR 21, 2015
Sweet pear aroma and crisp pear flavor with a light gold color. Refreshing and light with a sweet fruit finish.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
J_Nup (5) - Maryland, USA - DEC 18, 2010 does not count
very pear tasting has a little dry after taste would recommend to many and all

crhensel (145) - New Jersey, USA - SEP 1, 2013
My first pear cider and sampled from the bottle at the UK Pavilion on Epcot. I wasnt sure what to make of this,but it was much drier and crisper that I thought it would be. I found the pear flavor to be very subtle and it faded quickly into the dry bite at the end. Highly recommended if you Ike dry ciders.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
giloo33 (4) - leicester, Leicestershire, ENGLAND - JUN 22, 2012 does not count
for me best from magners. pear taste killing poor apple magners. v.aroma taste. nice kolor and fresh from cold boutle.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
ComradeK (1187) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - APR 3, 2010
568ml bottle. Clear, pale gold colour; looks astoundingly appetising. Initially strong pear fruit, with only the slightest hint of bitterness on the palate. Nicely carbonated for a very pleasant mouthfeel. Sweetness on the finish is perhaps marginally too much, but this is nonetheless an exceptionally pleasant and refreshing drink.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
SudsMcDuff (8268) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - NOV 2, 2011
Had both Magners and this was my favourite of the two, plus i love perryes .. . Pours a light yellow soda a la creme .. . light foam .. . light sugar, granny smith apple and pear .. . very refreshing and something i could have in a keg on my back .. . . Rules are rules, Hank. Without rules there would be chaos. Thats why we no longer visit the public pool.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
ads135 (4450) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - FEB 19, 2012
Pours light yellow with a nice but quickly fading white head. Tastes more like an apple than a pear cider, but you can distinguish the pear toward the end of the taste.