overall
Brewed by Bulmers Ireland (C&C Group)
Style: Perry
Clonmel, County Tipperary, Ireland
Serve in Flute, Stem glass

RATINGS: 220   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.38/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
We all need a bit of variety and that’s why we came up with the idea for Magner’s Pear. Of course, we like to do things properly and don’t mind taking our time about it, so unlike some Pear cider, the only fruit that goes into ours is pears.

And of course, you’ll only find 100% premium quality pears in Magners Pear, which we filter to get rid of any impurities before fermenting slowly.

That’s what makes Magners Pear so fresh, fruity and full of flavor. So next time you’re out and wanting a bit of a change, pour a Magners Pear, sit back and enjoy.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

irishniall21 (3) - USA - JUL 19, 2011 does not count
Sorry folks.... I loved it, a bit different and refreshing in the summer. I downer a 4 pks for the first time in 5 mins. Nice job by Magners/Bulmers.... and way better that Ace/Woodchuck and Crispin

Dick_Dastardly (7) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 22, 2013 does not count
Love it. Have it off the tap every Tuesday at Wing Night @ the Island Grill in Burleigh Falls. It is what it says it is. If you like Pear Cider, you want this. Only comment to make is that it is quite sparkly and light in colour, reminiscent of a sparkling wine or lower grade of champagne. Goes good with mild, medium, hot, h.g. or dry Cajun wings. Dig in.

JRHBrew (367) - Fredericton, New Brunswick, CANADA - NOV 2, 2013
I love Magner’s Pear Cider. It trumped Sir Perry in my books and I loved that the first time I had it.

jayzz (480) - Illinois, USA - MAR 21, 2015
Sweet pear aroma and crisp pear flavor with a light gold color. Refreshing and light with a sweet fruit finish.

J_Nup (5) - Maryland, USA - DEC 18, 2010 does not count
very pear tasting has a little dry after taste would recommend to many and all