RATINGS: 5   MEAN: 1.3/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.96/5   ABV: -

blatantdream's rating

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
blatantdream (78) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - JUN 22, 2004
I also got cans of this stuff at a Kmart. This was flavorless and watery. It had a hint of sort of unidentifiable grain (corn?). Completely flat beer that had an "infused" taste of the aluminum can it was in; metallic and wierd tasting. I only bought it because it looked funny and tasted just as I expected... bad. Don’t waste your money on this.

NyBob85 (10) - Flushing, New York, USA - SEP 1, 2008
The beer itself isn’t particularly remarkable - watery and pungent but far from the worst I’ve ever had. The most noteworthy aspect of this pilsener is the incredibly loud colors and rather disturbing art on the can. I walked right past a cop drinking this on the street and he didn’t even give me a second look as nobody would presume that the contents of such a ridiculous looking container could be alcoholic.

Finnius (1) - USA - DEC 7, 2005 does not count
Fantastic! Finally a beer I can enjoy in the finest of company! The company of Gentlemen, that is! Hear Ye Hear Ye! Nothing says "kicks" better than a billiard table, my closest and most private gentleman friends and a case of beer that tastes so awful you’ll forget how bad it smells. If the stench doesn’t kill you, the retina-burning sky blue/pastel yellow color scheme will induce an eplieptic seizure. The Private Mens Club approves!!! "By the hair on my lip, a fine pilsner!" -R.Finnius Blackinton III

dialectric (1) - Providence, Rhode Island, USA - OCT 17, 2005 does not count
Private Men’s Club, or PMC, is a very cheap NY beer with excellent can art of an 1800s men’s club. and a blue can. It is nearly odorless and flavourless - The flavor that it does have, mixed with the fizzy artificial carbination, is akin to pool water, but still more drinkable and less offensive than some other extremely cheap beers - PMC doesn’t have a metalic can taste as far as I could tell, nor does the alcohol flavor cut through the beer, defects that truely deserve a sub-2 rating.

1.4
austinpowers (2828) - San Francisco, California, USA - JUN 12, 2003
If I could find a can of Matt Brewing's Utica Club beer, I imagine it would be a bit like this. This comes in blue cans that suffer from the worst artwork imaginable. You can buy this at KMart now, FYI. Despite the 3" head when I poured it, this beer isn't all that fizzy and it's ever so slightly sweet. Totally devoid of flavor, this is your great-grandfather's beer circa 1920 (OK, that was during Prohibition, but you get the idea). Tastes of corn, not surprisingly.