overall
RATINGS: 25   MEAN: 3.44/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.37/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
It’s all Treats and no Tricks with McKenzie’s "Pumpkin Jack" Fall Seasonal Hard Cider. This selective Seasonal uses only the finest real pumpkin and fall spices to enhance and excite both your nose and your taste buds!

decaturstevo (6343) - decatur, Tennessee, USA - NOV 3, 2016
Pale yellow with not much head. Aroma is huge sweet pumpkin pie. Flavor is really sweet pumpkin pie. Sweet start to finish.

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 4, 2016
Poured from the tap at Taco Mac in Cumberland, GA. This cider has an amazing aroma of spiced pumpkin. I really enjoyed the flavor. I would definitely order this again.

Intricate08 (52) - Dallas, Texas, USA - AUG 1, 2016
The aroma on this is absolutely divine. Appearance is a dark, but otherwise average pour. The taste, however, was aggressive for my taste. Heavy, sticky, syrupy on the tongue, it was not a smooth drink.

kidmartinek (5001) - austin, Texas, USA - APR 10, 2016
Very delirshuss! Smells great, tastes great, takes you to autumn no matter what time of year it is.

DrumsXO (2) - North Collins, New York, USA - OCT 23, 2015 does not count
I tried a bottle of this last night based on the recommendation of a friend, and I have to say, I was absolutely pleased! This stuff’s amazing! Now, I’m not much of a drinker of anything other than liquor; Ale, Beer and Hard Cider usually just don’t taste all that good to me. In fact, most of them taste downright awful in my opinion. But, Pumpkin Jack is delicious! Right after popping the cap off I took a whiff and my nose couldn’t have been happier! This smells exactly like a nice, warm slice of Pumpkin Pie! Upon first sip, my mouth was pleasantly surprised as well; it tastes like a slice of Pumpkin Cheesecake to me, and a damn good one at that! I can’t comment on the color or the pour, since I drank it all straight from the bottle. All in all, I LOVE this stuff, so I’ll be sad to see it leave shelves when the season changes. If you like Pumpkin, check this stuff out!

Nejhleader (1574) - Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 26, 2015
UPDATED: OCT 19, 2015 I pretty good cider. Has a traditional sweet cider aroma, but taste is a good blend of cider and nutmeg cinnamon. Not really pumpkin, more like a legit fall cider, but good regardless.

graciesmom (1) - Kankakee, Illinois, USA - SEP 25, 2015 does not count
This is a seasonal MUST HAVE, so clean and crisp without un-needed sweetness nor cider after taste, A nice pumpkin and spice drink

degbert (1776) - Austin, Texas, USA - SEP 23, 2015
Bottle. Pours a dark orange-gold with a shallow, mixed-grain, white head and visible carbonation. Nose is allspice, nutmeg, cream cheese, apple, pumpkin, and brown sugar. Really, really sweet -- almost too sweet -- with a lactic, creamy richness to it; spice is predominant, though the pumpkin is there. Relatively well balanced despite the sweetness. Heavy. Pumpkin caramel cheesecake in a bottle.

FlandersNed (395) - , Indiana, USA - SEP 23, 2015
12oz bottle. The best pumpkin cider I’ve tried. Great balance of sweet vegetal, seasonal/pie spice & cider. An Apple & Pumpkin pie hybrid! Medium+ body and carbonation.

FROTHINGSLOSH (8069) - GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 21, 2015
Sampled on draft at 3R6P this beer poured a hazy yellow-gold color with a small soapy white head that faded quickly and left no lacing. The aroma was sweet caramel, strong cinnamon and nutmeg. The flavor was very sweet and tangy with strong cinnamon followed by moderate notes of caramel, nutmeg and clove. Long finish. Moderately full bodied. Outstanding.