overall

98 calories
3 Grams of Carbs
4.2 % Alcohol

MrRoss (646) - Delta, British Columbia, CANADA - JUL 14, 2009
Drank this one in old San Juan, decanted into a plastic cup. I know Puerto Rico makes a couple of other beers, but this was the only one I could find, and it was EVERYWHERE. The head was a thin and foamy white, which matched perfectly the piss-yellow body. Aroma was somewhat perfumed. The taste and mouthfeel were ideally suited to this light swill, as was the finish. I only drank this beer so as to "collect" another country.

Stldsf1 (616) - Florida, USA - JUL 10, 2012
Ok light pale lager. Clear yellow color. Nothing complex or interesting but it's a light lager. What do you want? ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

ukoolaid (580) - Amherst, Massachusetts, USA - APR 11, 2005
Can. Light yellow color, minimal aroma. Light with a little malt. Not good, but it sure got me plenty drunk last week while I was in Puerto Rico.

envane (570) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 5, 2013
You’re in Puerto Rico, what more do you expect? The other one (Magna) was slightly better.

cazort (561) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 29, 2012
I’m not a lite beer person. But I love Puerto Rico, and love the idea of supporting local breweries...so I will choose this beer over a lot of others when I’m there, because it’s widely available, and it is not bad as light beers go. I like this slightly better than miller lite, and significantly better than a number of mainstream lite beers. It has few objectionable qualities. Really hits the spot in the hot, humid Puerto Rican climate, and I find, goes well with the rich, meaty Puerto Rican food (which I think would not go well with the heavier sorts of beers I drink in the states).

0.9
pobenohne (504) - Northern Liberties, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 14, 2004
Can. Drank this back in the day during the PR trips. Thin pisswater, worse than Miller light, but maybe okay mowing the Puertorican lawn early on a June afternoon.

DeadGirl (478) - San Diego, California, USA - FEB 4, 2010
Pours like carbonated urine underneath a white, fizzy head from the 12oz. bottle, but hey, when in Puerto Rico you gotta go local, right?: Aroma of corn and malts dampened by lots of water. Flavor is similar, but sweeter than I expected. Something unexpected! Bonus point for that. Drinkability: Just horrible. Rebuy: Only in Puerto Rico. #268 on 04022010, DG.

1.2
chronictonic (472) - Oreland, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 22, 2013
Golden pour medium white head. Somewhat offputting aroma when first poured. After a minute smells like any other macro mass produced commercial light lager. Flavor is the same - maybe less corn flavors than some others. Nothing wrong for what it is but certainly not something you’d ever seek out.

deaconmike (470) - Roswell, Georgia, USA - FEB 2, 2015
Had one if these on draft sitting in the airport in San Juan. It’s your basic light beer - light yellow, fiizzy, grainy (but not overly corn tasting). Went down fine. Ok for what it is.

climberbob (458) - Virginia, USA - MAR 31, 2015
Light flavorless watery stuff. Offensive in its blandness. Like drinking bubbly water ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone