overall

3 Grams of Carbs
4.2 % Alcohol

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
mcc5468 (122) - USA - NOV 24, 2010
Drinkable. Local beer in Puerto Rico. If you don’t want to spend $10 for a Sam Adams, there is no other alternative. Actually, not a bad light beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
FUNK (120) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 26, 2004
Had a ton of this in Puerto Rico and non of it was very good. Watered down with a sickly finish. If your there I say stick with the DonQ rum.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
cluny6 (115) - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, ENGLAND - DEC 17, 2007
I am from Puerto Rico and I can safely say this beer is horrible. Smells like aluminium/metal and tastes like dishwater. We make excellentrum and we should stick to that. I guess there can be worse...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
broozer81 (107) - , New Jersey, USA - APR 20, 2009
Got some from a co-worker coming back from puerto rico and dam this one shocked me...for a 4.5 light it tasted very watered down..I thought it would be a little better but the favor was very stale...hopefully i had a stunker.. but this ones not working, good thing its not exported..

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
biokid23 (102) - California, USA - FEB 11, 2014
Compare to any super light lager. Not worth the trouble, unless you happen to be in PR.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
YnotABeer (96) - Missouri, USA - MAY 16, 2006
The cheapest beer and easy to drink massive quantities. Why bother with any other while in PR? It’s good for you (calories, carbs, alcohol values are impressive). I’d take it over water down there any day. Brings pride and happiness to all. Taste was fine; bland but why care?

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
medallaisla (91) - PUERTO RICO - AUG 8, 2012
My favorite light beer. THE beer in my home country. That being said, not something I miss. Straw color, straw aroma and taste with some earth, some detectable fruits.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
DaveB (73) - Holyoke, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 5, 2006
Can/bottle Olde San Juan. Tried Medalla again recently. I forgot how much I enjoyed it when I was in Puerto Rico 15 years ago. Brought me back.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
voiceofreason (64) - New Jersey, USA - OCT 6, 2009
Was given a six pack of cans from a co-worker. Super light, probably very refreshing under a palm tree after a nice session at Rincon . I think with this one its all about location.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
biomechanic (55) - Washington, USA - MAY 14, 2003
I'ts just a summer brew for crissakes! Good if you're at the beach and it's over 80 degrees, believe me been there done that. This is not a real beer, just refreshment.