overall

98 calories
3 Grams of Carbs
4.2 % Alcohol

ortim101 (1) - Florida, USA - JAN 25, 2008 does not count
Its a precious liquid. The best light beer of the world, thats why it was won the gold medal. u have to be boricua from soul to enjoy it!!! Wish they would sell it in USA.

maltedhops (1) - - MAY 6, 2012 does not count
This beer is simply delicious -- flavor profile is truly impeccable.

jnmuriel (1) - PUERTO RICO - JUL 3, 2012 does not count
This beer has competed internationally and I?m glad to say that is one of the most ?perfect to the tongue? beer!!

jr37751 (1) - Marshfield, Massachusetts, USA - APR 24, 2013 does not count
This is the best fucking beer in the world in the best fucking place in the world. Sorry you over educated beer common sewers snobs....Good shit in the sun and trade winds!

irmaris4 (1) - Kissimmee, Florida, USA - APR 7, 2012 does not count
It is the best beer for the beach. It is better tasting than Corona and all the other light beers.

Preston_fenske (1) - Minnesota, USA - JUN 26, 2015 does not count
I like this beer better than bud light or coors light! The beer is smooth and has a great tast! I wish I could buy this beer in minnesota!

eljohnson15 (1) - USA - MAY 20, 2005 does not count
It is the best Light beer I have ever tasted, I cant understand why some Puerto Ricans Would prefer Coors light or Bud Light, this is truly a Puerto Rican Treasure

Figpower (1) - Maryland, USA - MAR 25, 2010 does not count
Outstanding beer. The only beer that I drink when I go to Puerto Rico. It needs to be sold here in the United States!

Rafy (1) - Orlando, Florida, USA - MAY 2, 2012 does not count
Look drinking it in san juan from the can is not the same as drinking it from the bottle of the line in mayaguez, The can tends to ruin the flavor, I wich they Cand it in a difrent way.. But its a light smooth malty hevenly expirience when you drink it ice cold

champ8715 (1) - USA - JUL 26, 2010 does not count
I love this beer! Goes down cool & crisp with a clean taste. Beats all american light beers. I need thin on Long Island, New York!!!!