overall

98 calories
3 Grams of Carbs
4.2 % Alcohol

unclemattie (4406) - Georgia, USA - NOV 12, 2006
UPDATED: JUN 1, 2008 10oz can. My mother brought this back from Camuy, PR. Bright yellow and clear. no bubbles cascading. Thin light white head. smells like a bag of corn chips. NO FLAVOR! only bubbles. HERE’S THE RE-RATE:: I had this beer again and on a beautiful day on this enchanted island this beer is sooo damn tasty while chilin’ at la playa. Long live Jobos.

Erzengel (9462) - Wuppertal, GERMANY - MAR 15, 2014
Golden in the glass. The beer starts smooth, slightly watery. The mainpart is very watery, slightly malty, slightly sweet. The aftertaste is very watery, slightly grainy, watery.

Patrickctenchi (6730) - Cox’s Knob, columbus, Indiana, USA - OCT 29, 2014
Pours clear, light gold with a short white head. Grain, corn aroma. Light, sweet, watery...corn malt.... Not much too it. An all-day beach beer, for certain.

Bacterial (3043) - Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA - JAN 28, 2016
Can brought back to me from Puerto Rico by one of my students. Pours light yellow, crystal clear with a white head. Grainy nose with just a whiff of a hop cone passed somewhere within 50 yards of the brewery. Watery, very low on flavor. Probably not the best beer when it is freezing outside.

mansquito (6887) - Nueva York, New York, USA - JAN 8, 2017
From my brother from PR: pours pale with whire head. Aroma is lightly grainy and very simple. Taste is inoffensive. Like any other sort of pale lager.

missmorenita (4) - charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 15, 2006 does not count
I hate to say that I do not like this beer especially being Puerto Rican. I couldn’t tell the difference between this beer and water. I guess it is a good beer for someone who likes an extremely light brew.