overall
n/a
RATINGS: 119   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.14/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Meister Brau is the quality full-calorie budget beer from Miller Brewing Company brewed for the cost-conscious consumer.

edwardbass (859) - Illinois, USA - OCT 13, 2010
See ya later Meister Brau. Lots of great college times. Horrible, but gets your drunk in mass quantities!

ronaldtheriot (1993) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - JUN 15, 2009
I never saw this available in Louisiana. I bought a six pack in Connecticut back in 1996. I tried it and liked it. Had a good bite to it. I’d certainly buy it again, but alas, it’s no longer produced. I suppose it wasn’t needed with Miller’s heavy emphasis on the Milwaukee’s Best line.

vomit (266) - Michigan, USA - APR 25, 2009
Whoa! The eyebrow. Have been fortunate not to have tasted this in 15+ years. Millard Fillmores’ last words were reportedy: "The nourishment is palatable". If this is correct, you can rest assured he wasn’t slamming an MB on his deathbed, or else he might have said something like, "this sucks!" or "Who peed in my mouth!?" I wouldn’t even keep this in my house for my in-laws. Stick with Blatz and you will thank me tomorrow.

gerzm22 (107) - , Florida, USA - DEC 14, 2008
this was a ruff beer to drink it tasted really nasty and was ruff on my stomach. believe me i am the cheap beer king especially in the summer months and this was a rough one.

0.8
SkyCop32 (287) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - OCT 28, 2008
Very watery and stopped drinking this forever when Christmas Vacation came out and Eddie was drinking this while emptying the shitter!

1.1
NJBeerman013 (1054) - Hamilton Twp., New Jersey, USA - OCT 5, 2008
Can - After skimming through my list, I can’t believe I missed this one. The only memorable thing about this beer is that it was the first 6 pack I bought after turning 21. Watered down, pale yellow, slightly grainy, slight alcohol flavor with a thin body and slightly skunky finish.

bsm80 (144) - Massapequa Park, New York, USA - SEP 7, 2008
Cheap and watered down, horrible to no flavor, get the funnel out. From what I can remember this was on par with asparagus-induced piss just not as much flavor.

kidmartinek (5007) - austin, Texas, USA - JUL 13, 2008
Bought at HEB in Port Isabel Tx. $8 and some change for a case. Drank 22 miles off shore while deep sea fishing. Light clear yellow in color, almost clear, with just a tinge of color. Aroma was the beer of good times. Oh thank God for corn turned into beer, right? wrong! Very hoppy and watery flavor. Strongly carbonated finish. Ditto with muzzlehatch’s "My Dad’s "favorite" for a while; meaning the cheapest thing you could buy by the case."

0.9
bozokarl (9) - Fairfield, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 14, 2008 does not count
I was kinda upset to hear Miller retired Meisterbrau. I haven’t drank it in at least 10 years but back in the day it was the king of cheap beer. It cost like $8 a case and was way better than Old Millwaukee or Millwaukee’s Beast. The source of much beer fueled mayhem back in my late teens and early 20’s. RIP old buddy.

jbuzz (838) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 12, 2008
My god i total forgot about htis beer. I was bad. Cheep was its only real selling point.