overall
n/a
RATINGS: 119   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.14/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Meister Brau is the quality full-calorie budget beer from Miller Brewing Company brewed for the cost-conscious consumer.

BREWMUSKCLES (2744) - New Jersey, USA - MAR 3, 2008
an ode to you, friend meister... as we sailed thru the years.... the body and taste awaiting, at my beer stores hidden tiers... all those times i sought you when money was too tight. a fine brew cold and refreshing when finished for the night. alas i find you here friend, a victim of all things fate... but many of us remember when youre lore was of great.. so fare well resting soldier, and think of only cheer... as you will ever be known to us, as KNIGHT of cut rate beer!

TheGuy (920) - Illinois, USA - FEB 2, 2008
a true american classic !!!!!!!!&#

jeckenroth (121) - Reading, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 29, 2008
This beer reminds me of college, pukinging into trash cans and pong. Smeels of urine , tastes like death. Imortoalized in the classic christmas tale "National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation"

Rumpleganjskin (34) - USA - JAN 4, 2008
Terrible. This is the worst thing ever. I am glad to see they are not producing it anymore. So if you come across some its probably old...not that it could get any worse than it was to begin with. This has got to be a joke...

REDDOGICE (243) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 3, 2008
(can) Had this a while ago. Was disgusting. I think dog piss could make a better beer.

rodenbach99 (4678) - Longueuil, Quebec, CANADA - DEC 26, 2007
canette de 341ml. vendu à prix ridicule, cette bière blonde commerciale mauvaise, a le même nez que toute les bières vendues dans cette gamme de prix. en bouche c’est désaltérant en plus il y a de l’alcool. sans intérêt pour quiconque.

badfinger (55) - Washington, USA - DEC 12, 2007
Whoa, this is very bad beer. Almost like they invented it as a joke with the fake German label etc

bjl8691 (60) - racine, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 25, 2007
had this 1 on tap at a bar in milwaukee claims to be retired but its still being sold at that bar today not very tasty pretty bland beer

0.9
WorldBeerMan (1) - USA - NOV 20, 2007 does not count
Good God, this stuff was awful. Like most everyone else here, this is the first beer I ever got drunk on. It’s a wonder it didn’t ruin me forever and turn me into a wine drinker. I almost wish it were still around so I could see if if this dog piss is really as bad as I remembered. Awful aroma, little flavor except bitterness, and the worst hangover ever. Now I can’t drink anything with the name Miller on it.

Imaena (2359) - Maputo, MOZAMBIQUE - OCT 6, 2007
i distinctly remember this beer arriving at a highschool party...thats the last thing i distinctly remember about it.. oh yeah that and it tasted like canned carbonated goat piss