overall
n/a
RATINGS: 119   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.14/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Meister Brau is the quality full-calorie budget beer from Miller Brewing Company brewed for the cost-conscious consumer.

0.6
stegosaurus (1882) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 25, 2005
from what i remeber this was horrible, been a long time since i had this before i got wise to what a good beer is, i remember it was horrible tasting and watery, and had an unpleasant smell. poured pale golden, i havent seen it in years though.

iambeer (255) - Ontario, CANADA - FEB 25, 2005
I drank this crap back when I had to. Got raise and I feel like I woke up from a nightmare, when I remember choking it down. What can I say young and foolish.

1.1
euserphriendly (168) - Holland, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 7, 2005
a truly great shotgunning beer. they call it monster chow for a reason. The taste is horrible but better than budweiser.

0.9
robharing (82) - Ormond Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 26, 2004
anouther lousy beers that i had drunk in the past never drink it again the old pisswater flaver

Cornfield (5569) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - SEP 20, 2004
This used to be in every tavern in the southside of Chicago. Why, I don’t know. Drank it illegally back then ’cause I knew places I could get away with it. Piss-water.

1.1
wilkie (1208) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - JUL 29, 2004
Can. My first experience with this beer was when my girlfriend read that you could trap slugs infesting the garden by leaving out beer. Our slugs must have been a little picky. Color of light yellow piss with a fizzy unimpressive head. Skunky aroma, not much of any character. Oh well, slugs don’t lie.

mohawksin (187) - Nebraska, USA - JUN 23, 2004
I used to steel this from my dad’s bar because I thought I was cool. Turns out he didn’t care because no one wanted it anyway.

shrubber85 (11618) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - JUN 10, 2004
Do they still make this crap? Even when I was poor I couldn’t stomach this stuff and I could choke down just about anything if it had alcohol in it. In fact, alcohol content is the only reason this got any rating above a 1. However I really don’t see anyone logging on to RateBeer and saying "Let’s see what people say about Meister Brau - I’ve always wanted to try that beer but could never afford it."

0.6
iratherbe (255) - Marlton, New Jersey, USA - MAY 23, 2004
Why bother? Why make it? Why buy it? Why drink it? Why rate it? Did you wince or smirk readng the commercial description?

DocLock (11049) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 5, 2004
As terrible as most other Miller offerings. The phony German name isn't fooling anyone, either.