RATINGS: 119   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.14/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Meister Brau is the quality full-calorie budget beer from Miller Brewing Company brewed for the cost-conscious consumer.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

punklawyer (100) - USA - FEB 13, 2004
I have always found Meister Brau's blend of tar and burnt carpet flavors appealing. But hey, if its good enough for Cousin Eddie on Christmas Vacation, its good enough for you.

rabuc (143) - carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 13, 2004
one of the worst beers i ever tasted. i'm glad it's hard to find...hopefully it will go away!

surfmurf (85) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 17, 2003
Wow this was terrible. To call this beer is a disgrace. It failed to smell, look or taste like anything remotely passing as beer. Dump the brew and eat the can or find something ....anything to drink. Some people can stomach a bad beer based on price. Not after they try this they won't.

pkbites (1019) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 10, 2003
Up until not too long ago this was the beer you got on "25cent tappers" night at alot of taverns. It's crappy, but it is better than Milwaukees Best. I don't see this around anymore. Oh well, it's not like I would drink it if I did see it.

wulfhere (218) - Billings, Montana, USA - NOV 21, 2003
YEEEHAAAWW. I remember nights with this shit! We used to game until dawn, and believe me, when you're playing all night, only money matters after the first three drinks.

Probiere (992) - Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 1, 2003
Dieses Bier ist das Schlimmste des Schlimmsten. Yeah, it pretty much sucks a used oil filter and spits the remains into a can for your enjoyment. Don't touch it with a 50-foot pole.

garrison (812) - Cin. city, Ohio, USA - AUG 17, 2003
This is just a cheap, terrible beer... just throw it away, people. Save yourself... throw it awy!

McWhite (108) - Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 12, 2003
This beer was responsible for about 75% of my freshman year hangovers. It's terrible. Meisterbrau lite however was much better. For about 25 cents a beer, we could afford a couple cases and play drinking games until the sun came up.

Ron (4332) - Rochester, New York, USA - AUG 9, 2003
Wow, I didn't think that this would still be selling after all these years. Brings back college memories of getting sick on this crap. Like Bob H. says: Thanks for the memories. That way I know to never buy this crap again.

AcctError7833 (155) - mooresville, Indiana, USA - JUL 28, 2003
This is really shitty beer. Once again the Miller Brewing Co. should save themselves some embarrasment and take their name off the label. Even at 13 yrs. old (my first time getting drunk) I knew this was canned piss. If you are a cost- conscious consumer try OLd Mil or Old Mil. Light. I wouldn't give Meister Brau to a homelesss drunk.