overall
n/a
RATINGS: 119   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.14/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Meister Brau is the quality full-calorie budget beer from Miller Brewing Company brewed for the cost-conscious consumer.

EKGoldings (673) - Radford, Virginia, USA - JUL 18, 2003
This is remarkably bad. Yes, I had it as a student. Yes, I had to buy a 6 pak for this tasting. No, I poured all but a few sips down the drain and will heave the rest in the garbage. I would not give this stuff away, too many patent laywers running around. This is just horrible "beer".

Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - JUN 13, 2003
I used to drink this when i was young and foolish,and i had to have another foolish moment to try it again,just for RB.Nice macro color,small head,with a weak aroma and flavor.The after taste was mildly malty,very mild with a mild hint of hops.this is not a great brew and other then the moment to try it don't indulge in it,you'll be sorry you did.

rkn65 (106) - st. clair shores, Michigan, USA - JUN 4, 2003
Have you ever heard the saying "like %#[email protected] through a screen door" well this will give it to you.

0.8
Cobra (1100) - - MAY 2, 2003
Pale. That pretty much sums it up for the beer. They have the nerve to brew this crap & sell it? Man, they must have balls of
steel. When I worked in a liquor store (way back when) this stuff sold like hotcakes to the bums, winos, and other assorted
lowlifes that wanted a cheap drunk. It was $3.99 for 24 cans back then. Cheap, yes. Good, no. Not much flavor, grainy to the
max. Cheap adjuncts make up the bulk of the beer. Hops flavor and aroma are non-existent. Makes for a great hangover. Stay
away from this one, gang.

mreeves (276) - Sammamish, Washington, USA - APR 14, 2003
Easily the worst beer I've ever had. Just the thought of it gives me a headache and makes me want to throw up. Not only is it lacking in flavor--what flavor it does have is absolutely vile.

0.7
Gunshy (479) - Ohio, USA - APR 5, 2003
Okay this beer is pale yellow and practically no aroma while the taste is more bite than any aspects of hops or malt.

0.7
gjamieson (81) - Canton, Georgia, USA - MAR 30, 2003
This reminds me of the Cost Cutter brand that Kroger used to sell (in bright yellow cases), and that was just as nasty. Not many stores carry this around here, thankfully.

redlem (1306) - Ohio, USA - JAN 22, 2003
I remember when this came out and everyone was excited by the name, then being in college we were excited by the price. It was bad but we still drank it. I wonder if it taste better if you use the steins like on the label or if it just taints them so you could never use them again.

0.8
booyaatribe (453) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 3, 2003
.................... .................. ........

Gearwar (56) - Rochester, New Hampshire, USA - DEC 8, 2002
When you are on a tight college budget like myself it is a cheap alternative to busch light