overall
RATINGS: 10   MEAN: 3.02/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.99/5   ABV: -
A pleasant, hoppy nose and crisp, clean finish.

Most RecentTicked By

deadboi7799's rating

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
deadboi7799 (62) - Michigan, USA - FEB 15, 2002
not to bad of a brew i found it alil too sweet for my like but not to bad at all i might try another

gripweed57 (2460) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA - MAY 17, 2017
From old tasting notes. Pale yellow gold color. Bubbly white head. Soft fruity malt nose. Thin citrus fruit malt flavor. Dry spicy hop finish.

Headbanger (3999) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - MAY 1, 2014
12oz bottle (Old Notes)-Pours a clear golden with a small head. Aroma of malt, sweetness, and slight hops. Taste of the same. This light bodied brew hit the spot but that’s about it.

kp (10882) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - SEP 1, 2007
Name: Michael Shea’s Blond Lager
Date: 03/09/1996

slight malt aroma, mild malt flavor with just a touch of hops

Aroma: 5/10; Appearance: 5/10; Flavor: 5/10; Palate: 5/10; Overall: 10/20
Rating: 2.6/5.0
-------- /> The score was calculated based upon the notes and an old scoring system.

jerkadilly74 (155) - mooresville, Indiana, USA - AUG 5, 2003
Well, I really didn't think this tasted like Bass but I really did enjoy this brew. At just over 5 bucks a 6 pack I thought the value was exceptional.

hopscotch (11078) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - SEP 22, 2002
UPDATED: OCT 31, 2007 A lager that drinks like an ale. Do you like Bass? This is Bass, only less expensive... and more difficult to find.

TheBeerCollector (633) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - FEB 11, 2002
I have not had one of these in a while since it is no longer available in my area. However, I do remember this being one great beer for those hot summer days.

Ron (3956) - Rochester, New York, USA - AUG 31, 2001
UPDATED: FEB 21, 2012 A nice body on this Blonde. Very drinkable. Looking back 11 years ago I did not know much about beer then.

joet (2606) - Wilsonville, Oregon, USA - AUG 1, 2001
Interesting yeasty, dust aroma with a rare solvent wisp -- heck I just got something reminescent of wormwood. Very drinkable, medium low carbonation but still bright and flavorful.

opiate (199) - Sandy, Utah, USA - APR 10, 2001
A decent brew. I thought it was much too sweet. It was almost like a honey brew. Anyway...fairly good...but needs more hop bitterness or something imho.