RATINGS: 170   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.72/5   EST. CALORIES: 139   ABV: 4.62%
Three varieties of select barley malt to produce a light, yet full-bodied beer with an abundant head, reddish-amber hue and rich caramel flavor.

wu1sabes (25) - USA - NOV 30, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 11, 2004 This is truly a wonderful irish amber lager. Does not have the added food coloring like Killians.

shea1d (3) - Round Rock, Texas, USA - MAR 7, 2007 does not count
My favorite! This beer rocks! light sweet flavor, not very hoppy or bitter at all. Smooth and goes down easy!

Russmeister (5) - Jackson, Michigan, USA - AUG 7, 2006 does not count
This is my beer of choice. I’ve been drinking it daily for the past 7 years. I love the malty nose. I could sniff this beer for hours. I believe this beer is underated by many on this website. If you like hoppy beers or stouts, look elsewhere, but I love the medium body and malty nose.

pjcoupe (105) - Perryton, Texas, USA - MAR 24, 2002
nice mild roasted flavor with a hint of hops,both of these show up in the aroma.VERY PLEASANT BREW!

HighlanderOne (1327) - York, SC via NJ, South Carolina, USA - MAY 7, 2001
Nice ale. A hint of clover in the flavor.

MO BEER (32) - USA - APR 1, 2003
kind of like a Fat Tire but with a little less bite. I really liked it, caramel/roasted malt, smooth, lightly carbonated and silky smooth. All night long!

Perdue46 (68) - USA - MAR 27, 2003
UPDATED: MAY 11, 2003 I enjoyed the beers malty flavor. It had a little bit of a weaker taste than I was hoping for but overall it was quite good.

run20six2 (123) - USA - APR 22, 2004
Very nice tasting beer. A little bitter, but still very smooth, nice price at about 17 bucks for a case