overall

RATINGS: 65   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.54/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Has a less sweet, bold taste with no aftertaste.

ROGUE (2216) - Lewes, Delaware, USA - FEB 13, 2008
This stuff sucks. Whats dry about it, it tasted wet to me? Same crap different packaging.

StFun (567) - Indiana, USA - JAN 28, 2008
Terrible, terrible beer. I like some macro stuff and I still think this is bad. Headache city. "Bold" taste like Bud is "bold", meaning "strong and not good". Pass this one up. How does this get a 2%? I’d rather have the Olde English. Bleh!!

SavageElvis (134) - Savage, Minnesota, USA - NOV 9, 2007
Yes it is a little less sweet but it is still another bad pale lager. Looked like it may be tasty. I was wrong.

DowntownGator (22) - Florida, USA - NOV 3, 2007
No difference from the other dry beers that entered the marketplace en masse not too long ago. As if the dry element to a beer was just discovered. Nice marketing trick, terrible beer. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, even for getting a rating point.

1.1
fro2218 (471) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - SEP 28, 2007
This would give you a masive hang over. Sweet and horrid. Don’t drink this.

jbuzz (838) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 6, 2007
I haven’t had this recently. I did enjoy the dry beers when it was popular years ago and I do recall this one being one of my favorites.

0.9
CelticBrew (912) - The Crystal Coast, North Carolina, USA - AUG 4, 2007
A sweet pale lager that comes across somewhat harsh in the end. Drink to much of this stuff and it will mess you up and make you feel like dogcrap.

biggmike (482) - Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA - JUL 12, 2007
Another crappy pale lager from A-B. I dont understand the concept of having to have a Dry, Light, Ice in virtually every brand (Bud, Michelob, Busch etc)they make.

faroeviking (11213) - Chupando chellas es como ellas, FAROE ISLANDS - JUN 7, 2007
Bottle. Pours a goldenish colour with a small short lasting head. Aroma of hops and grains. Flavour is crisp and dry, little maltiness with some hoppiness. Dry aftertaste. Thin weak tasting brew. Good substitute for water on a warm summer day.

scotty (1223) - SCOTLAND - MAR 6, 2007
Tried this many years ago, it was crap then, and I cant imagine it’s got any better.